Sony's gone bloody mad

after doing some more research, its basically an ad promoting not so much the system as much as the magazine. The magazine is called Consoul and its euro branch is responsible for the art direction of the magazine. The german word on the bottom is JOY, either refering to the pregnancy test the woman is taking, or the fact shes enjoying relieving herself. Either way... this made me think of a joke. One thats just in bad taste...

European sounds "like you are peeing", there fore visa vi ergo... oh nvm you get where im going with this. When your in the bathroom you're european. sheesh...

Shiftfallout said:
after doing some more research, its basically an ad promoting not so much the system as much as the magazine. The magazine is called Consoul and its euro branch is responsible for the art direction of the magazine. The german word on the bottom is JOY, either refering to the pregnancy test the woman is taking, or the fact shes enjoying relieving herself. Either way... this made me think of a joke. One thats just in bad taste...

European sounds "like you are peeing", there fore visa vi ergo... oh nvm you get where im going with this. When your in the bathroom you're european. sheesh...

oic, still weird though...

What a riot.
That totally makes me want to buy a PS3.
I'm rushing over to London right now.

Sarcasm...by the way.

Follow Up:
The commercial was great too.

i dont know if i should laugh cuz its so pathetic or if i should put my head down in shame.........

Shiftfallout said:
Yeah i like how they are trying to highlight SOUL by making con a differnt color.

White dominates Red in that dark scene ftw.

Should attract some more horny nerds tho, GJ!

Shiftfallout said:
in that case you should like it.

Definitly.

Good Comeback.

*Walks away with head in shame*

lawl. [/endsarcasm]

No need for personal attacks, or you'll just show off your fanboyness. thx.

PtonJalken said:
No need for personal attacks, or you'll just show off your fanboyness. thx.

Im sorry, was that a personal attack? i was stating the truth. Are you ashamed of being a "horny nerd" as you so elequently put it?

Shiftfallout said:
Im sorry, was that a personal attack? i was stating the truth. Are you ashamed of being a "horny nerd" as you so elequently put it?

Lol dude. Just stop. I know im not, like id care if you thought i was.
Who are you anyways? One of Wii&Ps3's new soldiers that just rolled in? lol. (No direct offense to you Wii&Ps3, i want Soldiers. :p )

Stop with the constant bickering. Take it to PM or email, or hand to hand combat. Battle's to the death always solve everything.

On topic: That ad is hot. I'm buying a PS3[1].

What I see you guys post, and what I can only assume is going through your head when you see the ad, are more than likely two completely different thoughts.

Praise sex, and anything related, as the all-purpose marketing tool.

[1] I am not buying a PS3

Back