Sony's greatest quotes.

Man that is good stuff the one that goes like this
"if a ps3 sits on the shelves for more than 5 min I will give you $1200."

That is gold^^
Nice find man.

sony quote said:
"Consider the US with its massive land and cheap people. Then you look at the UK - a little island where rent and rates are at an absolute premium, and the cost of people is a lot more."
Lol thats a bit harsh

EDIT: Omggg 500th post *does a little dance*

coleman said:
You're probably wondering why I'm not putting this in the Sony thread, or the wii thread. Me too. Well anyways, here it is. Sony's greatest quotes, mostly about Nintento.

http://next-generationsystems.blogspot.com/2007/06/sonys-greatest-quotes.html
i know the answer for this
youre not posting it in the wii section cause thatd just be totally dumb, and would be moved, and you just mentioned the wii section to cover up for meaning for posting this here
reason why youre not posting it in the sony section is because you know not as many wii fans wont see it
so basically, youre being a little sabby fanboy who wants to give other little sabby fanboys flamebait. thats the reason why you posted it here. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
CantGetAWii said:
Man that is good stuff the one that goes like this
"if a ps3 sits on the shelves for more than 5 min I will give you $1200."

That is gold^^
Nice find man.

that quote is from when the PS3 launched and that was the truth , you couldnt

Sovieto said:
i know the answer for this
youre not posting it in the wii section cause thatd just be totally dumb, and would be moved, and you just mentioned the wii section to cover up for meaning for posting this
reason why youre not posting it in the sony section is because you know not as many wii fans wont see it
so basically, youre being a little sabby fanboy who wants to give other little sabby fanboys flamebait. thats the reason why you posted it here. :thumbsup:

OR, it was because I saw it on Digg, thought you guys might like a funny read, and didn't know where to actually put it, so I put it where misc. things go.

But if you want to use fanboy, that's your call.

fatalorgasm92 said:
that quote is from when the PS3 launched and that was the truth , you couldnt

Well I dont know about that, I dont think they were flying off the shelves, even if they were still very cocky.

:lol:
"Nintendo knows its target audience, because it has really narrowed that down; and it’s pretty much defined by a boy or girl’s ability to admire Pokemon."
- Phil Harris
So true.

Change it to Smash Brothers and it still true.

CantGetAWii said:
Well I dont know about that, I dont think they were flying off the shelves, even if they were still very cocky.

That quote is in an EGM i had, and at that time you couldnt, i couldnt anyway.

coleman said:
OR, it was because I saw it on Digg, thought you guys might like a funny read, and didn't know where to actually put it, so I put it where misc. things go.

But if you want to use fanboy, that's your call.
OR, you couldve just posted it in the ps3 section, and had everyone laugh at you for basically reposting something
cause with a simple search you wouldve found out someone posted someting extremely like this before
http://www.wiichat.com/playstation-3/12126-top-21-stupid-sony-quotes.html

Sovieto said:
OR, you couldve just posted it in the ps3 section, and had everyone laugh at you for basically reposting something
cause with a simple search you wouldve found out someone posted someting extremely like this before
http://www.wiichat.com/playstation-3/12126-top-21-stupid-sony-quotes.html
oooooh burn girlfriend
owned.jpg

But for on-topic fake fanboyism
"The PlayStation 3 is a computer. We do not need the PC."
- Phil Harrison, president of Sony Worldwide Studios, in an interview with GameSpot
ROFFLEZ

Back