Sony's greatest quotes.

Lol the surface is just a damn touch screen all it is is new software.
Microsoft aint the mouse to have, lol YES it does beat mac because it uses more than one button! right now Logitech or Diamond are the edge of mice, the nicest Microsoft mouse now is one developed with diamond and is alot like their copperhead except with low sensitivity

Dreamcast, Sofware.
so like i said they are important in there industry but there primary is software, they have other things like mice, keyboards, mp3 players, but its not their main thing and they dont really push it out first.I dont hate microsft, im using it right now, im just saying they dont make important steps in in Technology itself imo.

fatalorgasm92 said:
Microsoft aint the mouse to have, lol YES it does beat mac because it uses more than one button! right now Logitech or Diamond are the edge of mice, the nicest Microsoft mouse now is one developed with diamond and is alot like their copperhead except with low sensitivity
im just saying they dont make important steps in in Technology itself imo.

What advances in the industry do not include software? When Tivo was introduced no one cared that it was a set top box with a PPC cpu (slow ass with 16mb of ram) it was the software.

The most popular router was the Linksys WRT54G and the only thing that made it great was that it ran linux software

I don't know what you mean by diamond but I can guarantee you that Logitech is not beating Microsoft like you think.

The best way to look at alot of PC hardware is gaming, because gaming pushes the outermost limits of Computers.
So considering that Logitech and Diamond are the leaders in Mice right now.they both push Funtionality and have the best DPI around.
yes it might be true more people have a logitech/microsoft/dell but as far as technology for mice Diamond and Logitech are on top. Logitech with its G5 and G7 and Diamond with its newest edition including onboard memory.
What i meant by industry advancement is technology itself, i said Microsoft is important as many things run on its software, but they dont discover and invent most new technologies on drive them.
i kinda think its odd you have never heard of diamond, they recently helped microsoft make a gaming mouse much like there own. I dont like that mouse though because its for throwers.

fatalorgasm92 said:
it hasnt ,that is irrelevant,pcs dont get awards anyway. but you probably dont understand computers enough to know it is a good one, or what price points are on certain hardware so you dont understand that value on the PS3 either, or know anything about linux, or how opensource the PS3 is. the PS3 is most likely way better than whatever you are on right now.

Well actually pc's do get awards. And honestly what you've said still doesn't defend the quote. pc's are still being sold, so it looks like people still need pc's. Its alright that you like sony, its obvious you like them a lot, but you can't deny that most of the quotes there are funny, because of what sony has said. They said a lot of dumb and crazy things on there, some things they did say were right. I may not be into all the techno jazz of computers like you seem to occupy your time with. You have to look at it in a different way though than better technology. People want pc's because they are easier to have in the home, you know office etc, plus they don't have to think about all the other things the ps3 can do, because they maybe they don't understand it as well as say maybe you do. Just because you understand it, it doesn't mean it is better, because there are many other people out there in the world who would buy a pc over ps3. Hell some may not even know a ps3 is a computer.

20070210.jpg

This thread is dumb, i think you should have included links to Nintendo quotes and Microsoft quotes, ninendo wouldnt have many because they watch there mouth but Sony and Microsoft would be pretty bad, just saying cuz you kinda look like a fanboy

fatalorgasm92 said:
This thread is dumb, i think you should have included links to Nintendo quotes and Microsoft quotes, ninendo wouldnt have many because they watch there mouth but Sony and Microsoft would be pretty bad, just saying cuz you kinda look like a fanboy

ughgughhg i ahte when people blame other people for being a fan boy.......who cares he jsut found these quotes on the internet, thought they were funny and decided to post them.....back off

"If you can find a PS3 anywhere in North America that's been on shelves for more than five minutes, I'll give you 1200 bucks for it."

there are more than 7 at my local gamestop, i think you owe me $8400. thank you mr. ceo of sony.

fatalorgasm92 said:

No no, we don't watch our mouth, we just don't make up a bunch of dumb claims like sony does. So what if he is a fanboy clearly you are a sony fanboy.

And if the thread is dumb, why are you still posting on here?
May not be doing it for a while though, someone seems banned.

I think the PS3 is the Surf ‘n Turf. You want the lobster and steak and you’re going to give yourself the treat of getting the best thing on the menu. The PS2 is your favorite burger restaurant — you go there for comfort food and it’s just always good and is a good value.

[As for the other two consoles], one [Wii] is a lollipop, and I’m too old for lollipops. The other one [Xbox 360] I get sick from once in a while because the cook isn’t always reliable. - Jack Trenton, Sony

hehe yeah bumping this thread

thought this was funny

he calls the ps3 a dish yet the ps2 a whole burger joint
and who is too old for lollipops
how childish he is
^^those are comments i stole from underneath the article

Back