Sonyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!

lloyd_yayo

Nintendo 4life
Oct 16, 2006
ohio
Wii Online Code
7527 1826 6337 6464
READ THIS!!!!

December 8, 2006 - In a surprising turn of events, Nintendo is already the target of litigious action concerning its newly released Wii console. California-based Interlink electronics has filed a complaint against Nintendo for what it has deemed to be a case of copyright infringement over the pointing functionalities of the Wiimote.

Gaming blog Kotaku has obtained a court filing, issued by the US District Court of Delaware, which accuses Nintendo of infringing on a patent filed previously by Interlink Electronics. The court filing claims that Interlink Electronics has suffered "loss of reasonable royalties, reduced sales and/or lost profits as a result of the infringing activities of" Nintendo.

The claim refers to a patent filed in February, 2005 which refers to a device titled "Trigger Operated Electronic Device." The patent describes the advice as a "trigger operated device in the nature of a pointing device for use with an electronic system such as a computer." The patent continues to describe a device which, on the surface, sounds an awful like the Wii's controller.

The complaint demands that Nintendo be enjoined and restrained from further infringing on the patent, presumably by taking the Wii off the market. Furthermore, the filing demands that the court order Nintendo to pay Interlink three times the assessed damages, including prejudgment interests and attorney fees. Additionally, the plaintiff is demanding a jury trial of any and all issues pertaining to the case.

I HAAATTTTTTEEEEEEEEE SONYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!

mad gay....im not helping sony sell ANY of their products at best buy anymore......they going down.

INTERLINK WILL LOSE!!!!
Their contraption uses infrared to TRANSMIT >>>>DATA<<<< TO THE receiver.
The Wii remote uses IR to >>>>TRIANGULATE POSITION<<<<.

GIVE ME A BREAK. GIVE ME A DAMN BREAK. THE GAMING INDUSTRY WOULD HAVE BEEN WATERED DOWN IF IT WASNT FOR NINTENDO BRINGING NEW IDEAS!! NOW THIS COMPANY WANTS TO HATE ON NINTENDO's GAME. IF NINTENDO DIDNT INNOVATE, THEN CONSOLES WOULD BE MEDIA CENTER COMPUTERS WITH THE SAME OLD GAMES.

Man, I'm tired of shouting. Stop hating on Nintendo.
Long Live Gaming! Long Live Nintendo! The rest can follow and hate on a playa.

They wont win unless they stole the patent. Law suits like this happen with any new technology, all it is is some little **** company who was working on a similar idea and want money.

lol sony :hand:

If you cant take the heat...

Get out! :hand:

sounds too unreal.. youd think nintendo would do there homework, or atleast have their own patent. I also dont fall for it because "Trigger Operated Electronic Device" isnt pretty specific... it could basically be a remote for an RC car or a tv remote

lloyd_yayo said:
mad gay....im not helping sony sell ANY of their products at best buy anymore......they going down.
Ditto. I plan on applying at Best Buy in the next few weeks, but when (if?) I work there, Sony is getting no help. I'll be recommending Wii out the wassou.

Too many haters MANNNNNNNNNNNN lmao..... Niggas them hate to see that nintendo is doing something different. TOO late the wii is already on the market. SO BACK THE F*** OFF. lol And how would a big company like nintendo make such a stupid mistake, when they are trying to get back on top of the game

Paladine said:
Where does Sony come in to this?

Yeah exactly my thoughts. Sony has nothing to do with this.

But still, nintendo wont loose. You gotta think, nintendo is a billion dollar corporation with some of the best lawyers in the world on their side.

Mr.Herron said:
Yeah exactly my thoughts. Sony has nothing to do with this.

But still, nintendo wont loose. You gotta think, nintendo is a billion dollar corporation with some of the best lawyers in the world on their side.
Chewbaca lives on endore, but he is a wookie, now what is a wookie doing living with endoriens???

Back