Soocer games... How it will work with Wii???

CrowTRobot said:
You kick the wii remote around the living room like a foot ball.

Your television screen is the goal.

I constantly get annoyed by Americans spelling and saying things wrong for no good reason. It's not too hard, for example, just to spell words they way they are meant to be spelt e.g. Realise not Realize. And why not call your sports by the names of the things you stole the ideas off e.g. Baseball = Rounders and 'Football' = Rugby.

E7ernal said:
I constantly get annoyed by Americans spelling and saying things wrong for no good reason. It's not too hard, for example, just to spell words they way they are meant to be spelt e.g. Realise not Realize. And why not call your sports by the names of the things you stole the ideas off e.g. Baseball = Rounders and 'Football' = Rugby.
im sick of you uk people thinking your words and sports are better then ares

ps. Football (the american one) kicks the **** out of rugby and Rounders

Yeah stupid stupid Baseball is "Americas Passtime" UK stole our passtime kill them all. If they make a shoe then there will be like 20 accessories and VC controller works for DBZ and MK and that link to the mario football does not work

i think it will use the nunchunk.A=pass B=shoot C=soft tackle Z=slide tackle joystick=movement.maybe if you put the wii mote foward it might sprint and skills could be motion sensitive

demonflair said:
I'm a fan of soccer games like Pro Evolution Soccer or Fifa, so if this games are going to be released on Wii how are we going to play them with the Wiimote??? Theres a link that I've found that says Mario Smash Football will be resleased on Wii, for mario game fans and football fans this will be a good game to buy, but with wiimote?? How is this going to work?

You can visit the site about SSF:

www.nintendolife.com/articles/2006/08/07/mari...
what does football have to do w/ soccor? isn't there allready madden

tuned said:
The classic controller is only for VC games... so that isn't possible (as of now at least) but i'm sure they would want to keep the VC controller primarily for VC and GC games.
No, that's wrong. Fire Emblem will use the classic controller, and certain games that are already out can use the classic controller.

i hate UK people, they know our way of saying words yet they continue to confuse us by saying...rounders... and stupid crap liek that, im sure there is more americans here than u english so just use our words plz

StockTheWii said:
im sick of you uk people thinking your words and sports are better then ares

ps. Football (the american one) kicks the **** out of rugby and Rounders
lets not forget where you americans originaly came from....

the greatest empire on earth :)

haha we all know the uk is obviously the best. but a wii shoe....lush! no doubt a few people will be hurling at there tv screens within a day or so.

Samjeeb said:
haha we all know the uk is obviously the best. but a wii shoe....lush! no doubt a few people will be hurling at there tv screens within a day or so.

Canada actually! :)

Invented basket ball ( although its a crap game )
The americans stole and changed the rules to CFL.
:)

Can't beat Hockey!

---

Anyway
I'm really looking forward to a football game on the Wii - if done right, using the Wii controllers would be very interesting.

Likewise for a hockey game.

I really hope the developers don't bail and choose to use the classic controller - that would be a let down.

dingo3784 said:
i think it will use the nunchunk.A=pass B=shoot C=soft tackle Z=slide tackle joystick=movement.maybe if you put the wii mote foward it might sprint and skills could be motion sensitive

This is the most logical answer so far.

Although I feel like the wiimote could be used for precision passing and shooting more than anything else.

Kinda like running and swinging your sword with Link.

Back