Sora in ssbb?... i know it's a rough chance but still...

Status
Not open for further replies.
No but i just want to play as sora in SSBB though D;, is that so much to ask D;

Lol, I believe so....hey how about Astro Boy? Vexx? Blinx the cat? Ty the Tazmanian Tiger? Viewtiful Joe? Lloyd from Tales of Symphonia? Al Pacino?that was annoying wasn't it?

{Axtlár} said:
Lol, I believe so....hey how about Astro Boy? Vexx? Blinx the cat? Ty the Tazmanian Tiger? Viewtiful Joe? Lloyd from Tales of Symphonia? Al Pacino?that was annoying wasn't it?

Damn straight.

Frogger said:
Of all the speculation with Sonic I thought that there was noc ahcne in putting him in a game, I know Nintendo and Sega were close but that was just wrong. I thought everyone was an idiot for even thinking Sonic would be in the game, he clashed with the characters so much, he must have been slowed down considerably, I can't imagine what any of his attacks would be, but there it was, Sonic being announced in Brawl, one thing I just didn't want to see.

This is not Nintendo's game any more, if I really see any more of these I might not even think of getting it, maybe they'll even put "exciting" characters in it like Pacman versing Frogger, what a match that would be...

Spare me the irony. We all know some things were never meant to be in Smash Bros.

maybe you just think sonic is faster than he is(like most people).

sonic is fast, but he has to gradually become fast, he accelerates and starts off pretty slowly...

and in a game like smash there is no room to accelerate....

and maybe you can't imagine his attacks, because again, you don't know him so much

mushroomedmario said:
maybe you just think sonic is faster than he is(like most people).

sonic is fast, but he has to gradually become fast, he accelerates and starts off pretty slowly...

and in a game like smash there is no room to accelerate....

and maybe you can't imagine his attacks, because again, you don't know him so much

Is that not the whole point of Sonic?

mushroomedmario said:
that's like saying "isn't the whole point of mario is to jump, why is he in ssb"

Sonic's MAIN ASPECT is to just... Run! Everyone knows Mario has some form of attacks that aren't just bouncing... Jumpman, possibly renamed Mario for this sole purpose, destiny.

No, really, people can fight, they have many functions, Sonic can just run...

Frogger said:
Sonic's MAIN ASPECT is to just... Run! Everyone knows Mario has some form of attacks that aren't just bouncing... Jumpman, possibly renamed Mario for this sole purpose, destiny.

No, really, people can fight, they have many functions, Sonic can just run...

everyone knows mario has some forms of attacks cause he is more popular/famous

you obviously don't know anything about sonic....and you are even compleetly ignoring his spin attack, probably just as famous as his 'running.'

stop being so close-minded

So, I sincerely doubt Sora will be in. Not that Sora's not cool, but Kingdom Hearts isn't really a Nintendo thing, ne?

Snake was announced early.
Sonic makes sense, since Sega is now releasing it's games on Nintendo systems, and we have another Sonic & Mario game coming (the Low expectation Sonic & Mario at the 2008 Olympics).

Didn't the SSBB devs say something like "I don't think we could ever put more than three third party characters in a Smash Bros. game, It's a Nintendo theme fighting game after all." I remember reading that at some point in one of the interviews...

So, I think there's a decent chance of ONE more third party character, but most likely one that has a strong nintendo history.
My picks for most likely IF THERE IS A THIRD ONE.
Mega Man (Like what, 20+ games on Nintendo, like 4 on other systems?)
A Belmont [Castlevania series Hero] (Also the majority on Nintendo, though not as many as Megaman)

Castlevania has not many games compared to what Megaman games are in quantity, but believe me, Castlevania games have been on more Nintendo consoles than any other, Megaman has been equally with Playstation and Nintendo and a little bit with Xbox too. So Simon Belmont is more probable.

Sora does have a chance, the kingdom hearts 358/2 days could be a sign. plus, TOO many 3-rd party would mess it up sorta. but still, maybe 4 or 5 would be good. IMO, i think that: Viewtiful Joe, Megaman(just 1 character out of the series, personlly, i can think of TONS more moves with zero then everyone else that wouldnt only be projectiles), aND kingdom hearts character. But to me, if the 3-rd party meter goes over five, im disturbed. just like peas being mixed with mashed potatoes(It jUSt sO mesSSED uP!?!?)

Frogger said:
Of all the speculation with Sonic I thought that there was noc ahcne in putting him in a game, I know Nintendo and Sega were close but that was just wrong. I thought everyone was an idiot for even thinking Sonic would be in the game, he clashed with the characters so much, he must have been slowed down considerably, I can't imagine what any of his attacks would be, but there it was, Sonic being announced in Brawl, one thing I just didn't want to see.

This is not Nintendo's game any more, if I really see any more of these I might not even think of getting it, maybe they'll even put "exciting" characters in it like Pacman versing Frogger, what a match that would be...

Spare me the irony. We all know some things were never meant to be in Smash Bros.

Wow, I agree so hard with this...

I'd say it's 100% no and 10^-10 yes.

I would like to see Hector or another FE character in there at the expense of Roy. Marth's getting a remake on the DS, so there's no taking him out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back