Sora in ssbb?... i know it's a rough chance but still...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brawny said:
Wow, I agree so hard with this...

I'd say it's 100% no and 10^-10 yes.

I would like to see Hector or another FE character in there at the expense of Roy. Marth's getting a remake on the DS, so there's no taking him out.

I want a Royish type character. Red vs Blue!
I love using Roy!!!!!!

Eh, wasn't sure. There's people out there that definitely thought it was real.

To make me completely sure you're not an idiot, please refrain from using such horrible spelling. Do you know how much of a difference an extra hitting of the shift key, an apostrophe, an O, and an U makes? A lot.

Edit: Congrats to JerryC for his second bar of rep. LMFAO

Last edited:
Brawny said:

To make me completely sure you're not an idiot, please refrain from using such horrible spelling. Do you know how much of a difference an extra hitting of the shift key, an apostrophe, an O, and an U makes? A lot.

mch esr 2 use txt then instead of using this kind of typing. if ur gnna mke fn of me thn mke fun of th kd tht tld me tdy(who is arnd my age, he htinks tht thrs alry a five.)Anyway even if they did have Sora it wouldn't be the one from the PS2 versions. They would need another license. More money for Sony less for Nintendo. It's all about the money!

Hmm, we all want mega man, but.. Cant he charge his gun while hitting and jumping around like in marvel vs capcom? Couldnt samus used to be able to do that? but they make her charge in one spot, most likley theyre gona do that to megaman am i right? but thats what mega man is known for, jumping and shooting

mushroomedmario said:
why would sony make money off it?
Because that sora is officialy Sony's character but if they used the CoM one thenthey wouldn't need a license. If your gettiong a license for something your in a way renting it. Like with Sonic, that was originaly a Sony character so they had to get a license. So fi they didn't get a lisence and they just took the character then they could be sued.

Last edited:
yeah interesting about the 4 s's...But yeah they are, soo...what's your point?

:incazzato:
mushroomedmario said:
well aren't sonic and sora sega's and square's character respectively?

(4 s's.....)
my point is though that if they did get Sora from Sony they would need another license for from Sony because they would be taking another character. You don't get just one lisence for everything. It is possible that they could have Sora he just might not be as good as we want him to. He would probably have G&W overB move for his (Zero bieng the best) but thats kinda lame. they probably wouldn't have him wearig the clothes from KH2 and they would have to use attacks from CoM
[No his final smash would not be Cloud card]:incazzato:(stupid lisences) but u do have an arguable point

Last edited:
Brawny said:

this is the internet not some life test

SSBBrawler said:
:incazzato:
my point is though that if they did get Sora from Sony they would need another license for from Sony because they would be taking naother character. You don't get just one lisence for everything. It is possible that they could have Sora he just might not be as good as we want him to. He would probably have G&W overB move for his (Zero bieng the best) but thats kinda lame. they probably wouldn't have him wearig the clothes from KH2 and they would have to use attacks from CoM
[No his final smash would not be Cloud card]:incazzato:(stupid lisences) but u do have an arguable point
Sora dosnt belong to Sony though , he belongs to square enix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back