Sorry but I cant find the answer anywhere...

We have one on this Forum, thanx to Sam Harris. Basically, all the games are 99.95 except a couple like rampage total destruction (i think ~59.95) and Wii Play (69.95 i think and comes with a controller)

This is from IGN about Virtual Console in Auz with prices:

In Australia, 26 Virtual Console games will be available in December, including 16 Nintendo titles and 10 classic Sega Mega Drive games. Specifically, the following games will be available in December:

NES: 500 Wii Points (approximately AU$7.50)
Baseball, Donkey Kong, Donkey Kong Jr., Ice Hockey, Mario Bros., Pinball, Soccer, Solomon's Key (Tecmo), Tennis, The Legend of Zelda, Urban Champion, Wario's Woods.

SNES: 800 Wii Points (approximately AU$12.00)
Donkey Kong Country, F-Zero, SimCity.

N64: 1000 Wii Points, (approximately AU$15.00)
Super Mario 64

Sega Mega Drive: 800 Wii Points (approximately AU$12.00)
Sonic the Hedgehog, Altered Beast, Golden Axe, Columns, Gunstar Heroes, Ecco the Dolphin, Space Harrier II, Toe Jam & Earl, Ristar, Dr. Robotonik's Mean Bean Machine.

And some info and prices here
IGN: Wii Launch and Accessories Details

Thanks for your help :) Just been looking for how much to save. looks like only 1 release game then...

Im hoping for Wii Console Pack (with free game)+extra controller (with free game), Red Steel and Zelda.. Hopefully $660

Deanis said:
Im hoping for Wii Console Pack (with free game)+extra controller (with free game), Red Steel and Zelda.. Hopefully $660
At toys r us if u hurry up and pre order you get a free game (still only pay $399) the Free game is NFS Carbone or Open Season.
they also now have the Zelda family pack:
which includes
- Wii Console (incl. 1 Wii Remote)
- 1 Additional Wii Remote
- Wii Console Bag
- 5 Games (including Zelda game)
PLUS $400 worth of Gaming Savings Coupons!
for $739.

Wycky said:
NES: 500 Wii Points (approximately AU$7.50)
SNES: 800 Wii Points (approximately AU$12.00)
N64: 1000 Wii Points, (approximately AU$15.00)
Wow. Those prices are terrible. Looks like I should either cancel my classic controller pre-order, or keep it in case Nintendo feel like giving me free VC games.

Flip said:
Wow. Those prices are terrible. Looks like I should either cancel my classic controller pre-order, or keep it in case Nintendo feel like giving me free VC games.
I think there ok just don't buy a heap at once, ill probably start with a couple NES and SNES game thats it, actually theres nothing atm that really instrest me.

Wycky said:
At toys r us if u hurry up and pre order you get a free game (still only pay $399) the Free game is NFS Carbone or Open Season.
they also now have the Zelda family pack:
which includes
- Wii Console (incl. 1 Wii Remote)
- 1 Additional Wii Remote
- Wii Console Bag
- 5 Games (including Zelda game)
PLUS $400 worth of Gaming Savings Coupons!
for $739.
I saw that, but i highly recommend that u dont buy it unless u have a little bro or sis who likes playing video games. Theres some weird game in that, u should have pre ordered with Toysrus before, they had a free launch game pre order before. I guess Myers is ok, u get heaps of saving vouchers i think $600, but thats like heaps of $5 and $10 etc coupons that cannot be used injunction with each other. I reckon that if u gonna pre order, probably do with Myers.

yosh64 said:
hey

Well I done some digging and googling... and found vooks.net - Ultimate Wii Guide: Aussie Wii Launch Lineup and Pricing.

I know various publishers recently done some price drops, and I don't think any games are over AUD $99.95.

cyas

OMG TY!!! I'm still not sure that they have the right launch titles yet.... anywayz, im gonna get Zelda and avatar: The last airbender And dont comment about the avatar game. Ive got some plannin to do!

dan99iel said:
WII Funds: $70 AU and growing! Sad isnt it?
Yes, yes it is.

Darn, I thought some games were cheaper than $99.95 like monkey ball. I mean, I thought $79.95
Guess I'll have to convince work to give me some extra shifts :(

Last edited:
Back