Sorry but...

E-Roc2010

"Sasuke it to the max"
Feb 2, 2007
Wii Online Code
7990-7908-6210-2287
I know there's always threads about help with finding a game but I really need help. I can only get one and I need it to last for a couple months. Here's a list of what I'm considering since I only have $50.

RE4(never played it but looks fun)

Sonic(I like Sonic but the gameplay looks repetitive)

Paper Mario(It's Paper Mario!)

CoD3(I liked big red 1 on PS2)

or a $20 GC game and 2 controllers(preferably CoN2 but I have no memory card)

Resident Evil 4 is really good, very suspensful and very action packed. If you like shooting games you'll definatley like it.

Can't comment on the others but from what I can gather Sonic isn't that good.

Mario looks good and I think I might get it, as you say, its Mario!

COD3 looks good but I'd choose Resident Evil over it!

It depends what you are looking for

If your looking for single player games, then go with Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, or Resident Evil 4. The games are quite different, so it shouldnt be too hard to pick between the two.

If your looking for party games, then I would go with Mario Party 8

However, I would personally go with Mario Strikers: Charged. It is a soccer (football) game that is out in the UK and will be released in the US on July 30th. This game also has online capabilities, and from what I've heard, they deliver fairly well. Not only is this a good multiplayer game (since it has online) but I've heard that the single player modes are just as good, and they will take a fair amount of time to complete.

Rep if info is helpful and good luck with your decision!

Oops forgot to say I only have 1 wiimote. Ummm sorry I'm on my Wii right now so can you tell me which icon is the rep one? Also I've never really been into soccer but would it make a diff. for mario strikers or is it a game I can jump into? If it isn't I'll most likely get RE4.

re4 is one of my favorite games of all time. Beat it on GC and Wii but it depends if your into it..ive been following the series since PS1 so I love it. You dont need to have played the others before though so if your into killing zombies and gore this game is for you. and make sure you have a bunch of free time. (took me 17 hrs to complete it on wii version. But since ur into that animation character stuff maybe paper mario will be better for you. Its an RPG and its animation. perfect(and this game will take you about 20 hours to complete). I havent played sonic but I heard it wasnt too good. Havent played CoD3 yet either but I liked the gameplay trailers ive seen. and if it helps any, RE4 is only 30 bucks and maybe you could get a GC game or controller for the rest of your money (or save it for lunch :p) I hope this helps you out. Choose wisely :) Enjoy whichever game you choose.

BTW Rep is the Green Toad icon

Last edited:
The only thing with strikers is that if you're in the U.S. you have to wait until next week to get it. If you can wait that long I'm sure you'd have fun with it. Like LilWiiWii said RE4 is only 30 bucks and you could get something else with the left over. I also would recommend Zelda Twilight Princess, because it will last you quite a while, and it's quite fun.

LilWiiWii said:
BTW Rep is the Green Toad icon

Technically its a Green Mushroom, but yea, its the little green icon in the lower left of each post.

E-Roc2010 said:
Oops forgot to say I only have 1 wiimote. Ummm sorry I'm on my Wii right now so can you tell me which icon is the rep one? Also I've never really been into soccer but would it make a diff. for mario strikers or is it a game I can jump into? If it isn't I'll most likely get RE4.
I am not a fan of soccer either, yet I love Mario Strikers. I think this is the case with many people. However, I can't speak for you. Even with only one remote, you could play people (friends, if your friends have a wii) online.

However, as already stated, RE4 is only $30, and that could help you save up for another remote or game.

Be sure to tell us what your decision is, and happy gaming!

Well yeah I'm a user on ign. I have been for about 2 years. But I guess I'll get RE4. I repped LilWiiWii and the King(sorry couldn't remember full name).

Good choice, I hope you enjoy it. I personally can't wait for Strikers, only a week now. I personally don't like watching soccer or playing it, but I do like the Strikers on GC, don't know about wii yet, but I'm sure it will be as fun if not more than the GC version.

defo get resident evil 4, i didnt play it for the gamecube and decided to play it for wii and its really ****ing good, also id get paper mario, although being in the uk i have not played it, but im defo picking it up when it comes out in september over here.

Well I might trade in a couple of my PS2 games for an extra Wii game but thanks everyone.

Resident Evil 4 is a great game. Can't go wrong if you buy that one, hell I did the other day :)

Back