Sorry got tired of waiting for Wii and got a 360

Macmutt

WiiChat Member
Jun 22, 2007
Yeah well i really wanted a Wii and i've been waiting for 2 weeks, and then yesterday i talked to my game store manager friend and he told me that he didn't know when he'd be getting them in, he said it could be another 2 weeks.
So i just couldn't hold out any more so i picked up a 360 Pro bundle which came with Marvel Ultimate Alliance & Forza 2, then i bought Call of Duty 4.
I just hope that this won't be the conclusion of most people this holiday, that they just get tired of searching and waiting so they consider the other alternatives...because i really wanted a Wii but i couldn't wait another 2 weeks.

i dont think so. a lot of people want it for their kids and swinging a wiimote is a hell of a lot easier than using a xbox controller. you should get nhl 08 if you like hockey. if the price drops on the pro bundle i might get a 360 just for that game.

Hahahahahahh 2 weeks... You make me laugh. Some of my friends have been on the search for 6 months.

Let me guess, you're not willing to camp?

Oh well, 360's a good console, and Forza 2 is awesome. (I'm a bit biased though).

I don't think TOO many people are quite as impatient as you.

i certainly prefer the Wii to the xbox, i just got my brother one from fastwii.com which took a week but they seem reliable. Guess you have to pay over the odds at the moment to make the xmas rush.

why are you wasting my time with this garbage?
jokes jokes its late at night and i have nothing to WOW is down for new patch or what ever /cutwrists...
anyway back on topic... 2 weeks tsk tsk you should have picked up playing cards or magic tricks or ever dare i say bay blades even that is better then giving up a wii for 360...
well your missing out ill tell you that much!

toomstone said:
why are you wasting my time with this garbage?
jokes jokes its late at night and i have nothing to WOW is down for new patch or what ever /cutwrists...
anyway back on topic... 2 weeks tsk tsk you should have picked up playing cards or magic tricks or ever dare i say bay blades even that is better then giving up a wii for 360...
well your missing out ill tell you that much!

Hey,hey, hey what´s wrong with beyblades? That are still cool!!!

1. Bey blades were in fact, never cool.
2. I declare toomstone the most fanboy of wii fanboys on this forum.
3. Why does everyone make such a big deal out of racing games? it's racing

If you can set yourself up with good pedals and a wheel, forza 2's simulation is one of, if not the best.

No offence, but if you couldnt wait 2-4 weeks for a wii, then you obviously didnt want one that much. I and many others waited months and months from the first news of the Revolution to the launch day. Some of those people are still trying to get their hands on one.

i wonder how i got my wii so fast. i live in canada. the futureshop just opened recently in my town. i went there 4 hours after opening and they still had like 8 wiis left.

We managed to talk our mate out of getting a 360 and hold out for a Wii! He gets it tonight.

Back