Sorry I haven't properly introduced myself

Hyrulian Knight of Legend

Pokemon Elite Trainer
Dec 8, 2006
Baltimore, MD
Wii Online Code
8427-3436-8611-9283
Hi to all I'm the Hyrulian Knight of Legend. I started on this forum on christmas pretty much so this intro was long overdue. I got my wii in november when they first arrived here in the states. I was so fortunate to receive one I was the last person on opening day to get a wii. I know it sounds epic but I almost lost my chance. Anyways I've been playing my wii everyday I'm pretty good at the boxing portion of wii sports but I'm a pro in all portions. I'm a huge zelda fan and I beat twilight princess in a week. But I'm happy to be on the forum and will be happy to talk to anybody.

Hello!! I as well as you was the last in line the first day the Wii came out! we must be lucky sobs, lol

Indeed we are the lucky ones but I didn't have enough money to buy extra controllers and stuff. I got what I needed and that's that. What about u did u get everything u needed.

yes, except for a nunchuck since there weren't any in store..I bought the Wii, Zelda, and a Wiimote

Well currently all I have for my wii is the controller and nunchuk that came with it, a classic controller, a 1gb memory card, zelda twilight princess, madden 07 (it was for my little brother), and wii sports that came with the wii.

Oh cool, man..right now I have the Wii, 3 Wiimotes, 3 Nunchucks, 3 different character and color skins for Wiimotes, 1 Classic Controller, Wii Sports, The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Elebits, Red Steel, Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2, Wario Ware: Smooth Moves and Call of Duty 3(borrowed from a friend) and I also have Street Fighter 2, and Gunstar Heroes for Virtual Console and will eventually download Contra 3 because my brother wants it so bad.

Back