Sotw #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, when the Actual SOTW1 was started up I entered and lost. Kept trying but I just couldn't get the edge. What with Wiired and all :\. Lets see how THIS turns out :].

ColorNature.png

Its like wastelands with the TV showing a field with a tree. I guess thats the only place where nature will be anymore in THAT picture :).

Nice entries!

My [strike]new year's[/strike] post apocalypse resolution: Enter every SOTW.

I need to start doing more gfx...

Damn PS, I've always wanted to do that tut. xD Good work.

Thanks, I 'aint satisfied with the result, darn the nature theme. Could change it into something completely different tomorrow. Though it suits the heatwave quite well.

Oh and yes, PS CS4 is the way to go. :thumbsup:

Not to be mean but...My thoughts are you should be original and do your own work. Stealing someone else's work is really frowned upon.

Guys take note...Foxy's entry that was "just made" looks just like Star Strikers week 15 SOTW win from the hall of fame.

http://www.wiichat.com/design-lounge/50407-sotw-hall-fame.html

Note the white text and the fact there is no edit. The white text was there from the start and I assume some one would of noticed. Obviously not. Your quote even includes my white text. Please check a full post before accusing me a ripper.

Edit: Would say welcome back Tarheel but I think this has been enough of a welcome.

Last edited:
Note the white text and the fact there is no edit. The white text was there from the start and I assume some one would of noticed. Obviously not. Your quote even includes my white text.

doah..ok no biggie then. I don't think Syntax picked up on it either as he commented on it as if it was your piece. Sorry...just didn't even think there was white text.

Last edited:
Yea, I knew that sig from somewhere :lol:..I thought you were doing it as a joke so i just didn't comment... ._.''

Just made this, thoughts?

Nature.png

Kidding. Love you Stevie<3 Might give GIMP a tester this week

Nature.png

I'm confused.. nevermind.. you mentioned it was Stevie's..

Ok here is mine
I havent made a sig in a while
naturezg2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back