SOTW #11 Applications

Monsteroids said:
I'm eyeing Gyms, a more prominent logo would make a better entry (not to mention a proper size :rolleyes:)
It's got the swoosh in it several times, including a rather large one at the top, so I fail to see how it lacks a prominent logo. And just because it's not a rectangle like everyone else's doesn't mean it's a bad sig. You people are far too closed minded about your sig sizes.

Gymdawg said:
It's got the swoosh in it several times, including a rather large one at the top, so I fail to see how it lacks a prominent logo. And just because it's not a rectangle like everyone else's doesn't mean it's a bad sig. You people are far too closed minded about your sig sizes.

I actually like the placement of the swooshes :). Looks good IMO Gym.

tarheelsuperman said:
I actually like the placement of the swooshes :). Looks good IMO Gym.

Its just not my idea of a NIKE sig, but then again how good am I at making sigs :lol:

Oy, can I do an Anime series? With the series' logo?

Monsteroids said:
Its just not my idea of a NIKE sig, but then again how good am I at making sigs :lol:

Oy, can I do an Anime series? With the series' logo?
I imagine you could use most any anime render and slap on "Shonen Jump" on there...kind of cheap though.

They can be...(KC's and Gym's for example)

They can be 40x40 or 400x400. It doesn't matter.

Star Striker said:
I've always tried to stay within the limts..... maybe I'll try a different size..
I always do just so I can use it hear. I'm going to start increasing my height size soon, i'm perfectly content with the width. Depends on the sig though, I can't really work with a canvas such as the one that Gym has used this week.

I do whatever I think will look good with the resources I'm using. To be honest, I'd like to get a camera and a Wacom tablet and start doing large art.

ahhhuuuhhhhmmmmm I made this. It has the logo from the show(a bit distorted but there):

DeathNote4.png

Blurred the logo bit.

Last edited:
Back