SOTW #11 Applications

Star Striker said:
Yeah but the actual brand logo isn't the focus of the sig.
She has the phone in her hand. :lol:
But yeah, if it is rejected, I will pull it out. Thanks for the feedback man. :)

No Problem.

I was worried I would have the same problem but Coca-Cola have started using the bottle image as a logo and its got the original logo on the bottle too.

tarheelsuperman said:
Not be a drag but my idea was to be a focus on the actual logo not the products. You could still use the car but I think incorporating the Porsche logo into the sig would fit the Theme more accurately.

Aww bums, I actually liked that one, there is a Porsche Logo on the right...

I'll try again then, sorry :)

needforspeedie7.jpg

Is this allowed? :scared:

Celestial said:
needforspeedie7.jpg

Is this allowed? :scared:

Yep that one is fine with me too... you can use your porsche one if you want. Ididn't notice the logo in the background at first. If you feel good about it go for it. I don't want to be viewed the SOTW Theme police. Use your best judgement.

Again, my intent for this theme was for the sig to be based on a brand logo. You could almost consider it an advertisement or a billboard of sorts. Star Strikers Coke Sig is exactly what I envisioned.

All the other sigs that have been posted are fine by me..Demon, byuakuya, and Almo (shame on you there are young children on this forum :yikes: )

demonflair said:
But who can't resist that little kittie:

:aureola:
yes demon though i think you underestimate the power of boobs and ass :lol:

Almo said:
No. I know sex sells, I'm not buying. I won't count that in the contest, it's too explicit for this site and many others. You'll have to do another sig.

Back