SOTW #11 Applications

Crossposting from my PM to Almo just so everyone is clear as to why I spoke up and then I don't want this discussed here anymore. Make a new thread if you want to further discuss it.

Gyms sent box said:
It does not offend me. You need to realize that. I don't care that there are lesbians on it, whatever. I spoke out against it because there are children here. The MODs and i0n have banned all intelligent discussion on these boards because of the immature little pricks and I simply fail to see how anyone too stupid to discuss religion could be anywhere near mature enough for the "tits and ass" in your banner.

The_Loose_Cannon said:
im gunna kick your ass mr "i gave you your second green bar and didnt even thank me for it"!!!!

now like p diddy says "vote or die"

:ciappa:
I've had my 2nd bar...

And don't all liberal actors/musician/stars say that now? Then end up not even having a voting license anyways...

P.S. To end the Almo thing, he removed the sig...it's over.

ssbb_lover said:
I've had my 2nd bar...

And don't all liberal actors/musician/stars say that now? Then end up not even having a voting license anyways...

i could of sworn......meh maybe i need to go to sleep in a few or something. maybe i didnt sleep enough! :yikes: looks like work tonight is going to be rather uh slow and boring for this gal!

anyways, yes i know they do lmao. remember diddy DIDNT even vote! that ass :mad5:

The_Loose_Cannon said:
i could of sworn......meh maybe i need to go to sleep in a few or something. maybe i didnt sleep enough! :yikes: looks like work tonight is going to be rather uh slow and boring for this gal!

anyways, yes i know they do lmao. remember diddy DIDNT even vote! that ass :mad5:
Lol, what about Paris Hilton...

ssbb_lover said:
Lol, what about Paris Hilton...

loves it *****

thats hott

i wish i was the cop that arrested her :sick: id humililate her and drive REALLY slow with the windows down and make the stalkeratzi just have a field day

anyways, lets vote?? no more spam? :aureola:

The_Loose_Cannon said:
loves it *****

thats hott

i wish i was the cop that arrested her :sick: id humililate her and drive REALLY slow with the windows down and make the stalkeratzi just have a field day

anyways, lets vote?? no more spam? :aureola:
ssbb_lover said:
I don't mean to butt in...but, uhh...

This is SOTW #11 Application. -_-
I didn't start it, I tried to stop it early on...

ssbb_lover said:
I didn't start it, I tried to stop it early on...

shut up youre making me do the old lady babble by presisting to talk to me! :lol:

ok well due to immature so and so's ive made this one as a back up IF and only IF my other sig is told to be removed. though i dont see why it should as i also just found this in the system set up thread
Wii-licious said:
thanks for calling dumbass...nice compliment...:cool:

like i said i read your post to fast....i was just making a little fun out of you....:O

this is my ds set up:

with my wife.

cmsigcopyac6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Those are both good, Almo and Lai Strike.

This is my entry, I will probably change it tho. What do you guys think?
All opinions and comments welcome.

NOS1.png

Updated NOS sig, with border. And a CS:S sig,
which one do you guys like better?
CSS-1.jpg

NOS1-2.png

Edit: Here's another one,
im not sure which one I wanna use, opinions please.
SEGA1.jpg

Last edited:
The Counter Strike one is definitely the best. No contest. Add a border though. :p

Back