Aug 8, 2006
United Kingdom Status : Stunnin'
Wii Online Code
8756-4872-6334-8478
sotwlw5.gif
Rules:
-Unlimited number of participants
-Only 1 entry per person
-1 week entry deadline (Due in Sunday at 11.59pm - any sigs applied after that will not be entered)
-1 week voting period (doubles as week for new entries into next contest to maintain a current SOTW)
-Must be relevant to given topic (if not, it will not be entered)
-Must be an original work made within the given week​

The topic for this week is:

[EMOTIVE]

Which means sig that portrays an emotion for you naabs

Last edited:
What time is he returning today? I think he said later...hopefully we'll get an interesting topic for once (sorry, Tar, but your topics got boring after your 2nd win).

Who needs all these lines, colors, layers and lines when you can cut and crop a simple picture and add a border. My sig. is an example, look at how pure it looks, you cannot deny the fact that it looks great. Quality is not always quantity -- keep it simple and to the point.

FR. said:
Who needs all these lines, colors, layers and lines when you can cut and crop a simple picture and add a border. My sig. is an example, look at how pure it looks, you cannot deny the fact that it looks great. Quality is not always quantity -- keep it simple and to the point.
....You'd still get owned. :)

ssbb_lover said:
....You'd still get owned. :)

I was kinda feeling the same... ahahhaha

FR. said:

Crop an image?? Hm.. how about a fancy wallpaper?? But that would be cheating because it was not made by yourself..

ssbb_lover said:
What time is he returning today? I think he said later...hopefully we'll get an interesting topic for once (sorry, Tar, but your topics got boring after your 2nd win).

Well then on second thought your stinking jackie chan entry shouldn't count :lol: . JK. I'm so glad someone else won...I really was tired of picking out themes. Maybe when I get some good theme ideas again I'll put more effort into my entries :).

tarheelsuperman said:
Well then on second thought your stinking jackie chan entry shouldn't count :lol: . JK. I'm so glad someone else won...I really was tired of picking out themes. Maybe when I get some good theme ideas again I'll put more effort into my entries :).
:scared:

Mike's on, but he won't respond...

This week's theme/OMG Gymdawg won...

[Emotive]
(tag has to convey an emotion)

Good luck, nubs...
:rolleyes:

Gymdawg said:
This week's theme/OMG Gymdawg won...

[Emotive]
(tag has to convey an emotion)

Good luck, nubs...
:rolleyes:
:eek:

You picked it, sweet. I've been waiting for this ever since you mentioned it.

I have the best idea ever...I just need to find some new crazy style that'll kick arse. I found a render, I just gotta render it, I got the text in my head, now I just gotta go look at some tutorials...

Back