SOTW #16 Applications

I wanna enter but... what the hell do I enter? Meh, I'll think of something. Really is a thought provoking topic, which always produces original and interesting entries. Gj on that.

Well, here's mine, :/ :

jesussigmadebycloseqm7.png

Not much of a topic. :idea:​

well heres my temp entry :sick:
peakoilcopysm5.png

Byuakuya said:
That is actually a very nice idea Almo. I definitely like it. :)
lol yeah i was reading an article last week that said that the oil companys have admitted they were wrong and peak oil will be in two-three years, which more than likely means we're well past it :lol:

I might enter, too much time on my hands while my friends are on holiday and such and at Almo, I can't see anything?

demonflair said:
Almo, so far you have my vote..
lol thanks demon, only took me 2-3 hours lol.
@capt. hmmmmm?

Touched it up a bit and removed the annoying black blur :) so i think ill use this as my final entry this week.

peakoilcopybp9.png

Last edited:
I shall be leaving for Swiss tomorrow, so I think I will have to skip another SOTW. Goodluck to everyone who enters. :)

Byuakuya said:
I shall be leaving for Swiss tomorrow, so I think I will have to skip another SOTW. Goodluck to everyone who enters. :)
awww well thats too bad...

*watches his chances greatly improve :p*
:scared:

I'm going to be taking a break from Signature making.. Main reason being is that I'm going to be putting more time into the WiiChat Interviews. However I'll still be voting in signature contests and rating signatures..

Back