SOTW #16 Applications

Syntax said:
I'm going to be taking a break from Signature making.. Main reason being is that I'm going to be putting more time into the WiiChat Interviews. However I'll still be voting in signature contests and rating signatures..
It's a good cause what you're doing though, should be interesting to see how this all works out. Can't wait to read your 1st one. :) Any help from other members with the questions (a.k.a. Prinny...)?

It's a good cause what you're doing though, should be interesting to see how this all works out. Can't wait to read your 1st one. Any help from other members with the questions (a.k.a. Prinny...)?

The first interview is already up :) If you go to the Lounge and click on WiiChat Interviews then click on Prez's avatar or scroll down you can read his interview. As for help from Prinny I haven't heard from him. However various members have been sending me questions.

Syntax said:
The first interview is already up :) If you go to the Lounge and click on WiiChat Interviews then click on Prez's avatar or scroll down you can read his interview. As for help from Prinny I haven't heard from him. However various members have been sending me questions.
Yeah, I read the first one this morning. I thought it was well constructed and enjoyable to read. Good job Syntax.

Close said:
2 sigs........mine and Almo's. :)
Bout to be 3. Finally got a nice idea. "Is Hip-Hop Dead?". I'd say, despite what many people believe, that's a pretty controversial topic.
hiphopdedskullhh4.png

OR
hiphopdednk8.png

^ OFFCIAL ENTRY.

Don't know if I should leave the skull out.

Last edited:
I like the one without. You would have my vote if it didn't say "Keep hip-hop alive" at the bottom.

ssbb_lover said:
I like the one without. You would have my vote if it didn't say "Keep hip-hop alive" at the bottom.
Is it because of the message itself or it just looks "extra", like it doesn't need to be there? Because that was another one of those last minute things I tacked on. >.>

KCBlack said:
Is it because of the message itself or it just looks "extra", like it doesn't need to be there? Because that was another one of those last minute things I tacked on. >.>
It's just a me thing (I don't particularly love hip hop...). I like it, but I don't like the one with a skull.

lol man only 3 entries? BLAH!
and KC nice style but i hate the idea lol, but im biased and despise hip hop

demonflair said:
Burn in Hell

I was actually kidding

:rolleyes:
Thar we go. Lolz jk. Nah it's cool. Everyones entitled to their own opinion. I like hiphop, rapcore, R&B, some rock. Let me just say that I despise most mainstream hip-hop, i.e. pretty much anything you'll hear on the radios and TV. I'm more into old school and the underground, like Aceyalone, Run DMC, Lords of the Underground, Talib Kweli, Mos Def, and I like some mainstream rappers, like Jay-Z. Just wanted to get that out there, beacause most of the mainstream rap is what is killing modern hip-hop.

Hopefully, I might feel like making sig's later so I might enter.

Just havnt been able to make sig;s recently for some reason:rolleyes:

KCBlack said:
Thar we go. Lolz jk. Nah it's cool. Everyones entitled to their own opinion. I like hiphop, rapcore, R&B, some rock. Let me just say that I despise most mainstream hip-hop, i.e. pretty much anything you'll hear on the radios and TV. I'm more into old school and the underground, like Aceyalone, Run DMC, Lords of the Underground, Talib Kweli, Mos Def, and I like some mainstream rappers, like Jay-Z. Just wanted to get that out there, beacause most of the mainstream rap is what is killing modern hip-hop.
Agreed. The likes of Hiphop that most people see like G Unit, and southern rappers like Chamillionaire, Lil Wayne, UGK, etc.. all on the music channels, showing off hiphop to be bad (though I understand alotta people don't like it). But yeah, hip-hop is practically dead, there's only a few rappers out there still just about keeping it alive in the mainstream (Common, Nas...) but the underground is still going pretty strong IMO. But no-ones heard of Underground Hip-hop ;) I could name the like of Immortal Technique, and alotta people would be like 'who' :sick: It's a shame how hip-hops gone, I'd rather bang out the De La Soul - 'Me, Myself and I' over the likes of G Unit anyday.. there's my off the topic input for y'all :)
Edit: Also KC, practically the idea I was gonna do lol.. nevermind :]

I have a really contro. idea but surely will get banned:rolleyes:

The whole black and white, racial discrimination thing.

If I do it, better make it sutible.

Cpt.McCloud said:
I have a really contro. idea but surely will get banned:rolleyes:

The whole black and white, racial discrimination thing.

If I do it, better make it sutible.
Sounds like it would be a good idea tbh, aslong as it isn't racist you wouldn't get banned.. I can't think of anything for me to do, wanted to something hip-hop related (like always) but the main one has been done :) (don't wish to copy ideas) hmm..

Back