iRAWR

rawrrr
Jun 24, 2007
Ontario, Canada
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
Rules:-Unlimited number of participants
-Only 1 entry per person
-1 week entry deadline (Due in Sunday at 11.59pm - any sigs applied after that will not be entered)
-1 week voting period (doubles as week for new entries into next contest to maintain a current SOTW)
-Must be relevant to given topic (if not, it will not be entered)
-Must be an original work made within the given week

this weeks topic:
[MUSIC]

Last edited:
so would that mean that the deadlines are due oct 21st

(oh and sorry about not doing anything about sotw, i was going to create this thread on the 21st so people have a full week)

Ugh, how long is it going to take for Ryan to get on...

I vote for a "conceptual" SOTW.

the day close posts his choice..then the same day next week is the due date...not sunday

I don't think I will be entering this one either (as a direct result of Uni reports that need to be completed), but I wish the best of luck to everyone who participates.

I suggest that if Close doesn't post within the next two days that the runner up for the SOTW 18 contest gets to choose the topic.

I say we give a show of hands out of 3 topics (or something like that). I'm tired of waiting.

Example:
- Conceptual
- Anime (yeah, I know, bland, but for getting SOTW back and starting, it could be a great idea [because there's so many renders for this category])
- Music

1st one to 3 votes wins (3 doesn't seem like much, but there aren't many GFX members and we're all probably going to choose a different topic).

Just an idea...but we need to do something.

ok lets go with tyler's idea...i vote anime and balrgos...thats like anime :lol:

iRAWR said:
ok lets go with tyler's idea...i vote anime and balrgos...thats like anime :lol:
cartoons arnt anime. their better. cartoons bend things. cartoons are usually funny. Cartoons are almost never serious. and Cartoons will always be classic.

Anime is serious(mostly, never really seen a non serious anime), Anime is usually violent. Anime is drawn more diffrently, and is always a distinct way. than a cartoon is.

But anyways if we do anime since you said their alike ill do courage the cowardly dog!

Back