spiderman3ej9.jpg

Syntax
Spideyman.jpg

Bubbagump
SOTW-_2.gif

Wiired
686zayr.png

Voting ends Sunday 11:59PM EASTERN

One vote per person, and this isn't a discussion thread. Just vote, and back up with a reason why you voted for them.

The winner gets to choose the next topic.

Giving rep to anyone who votes for you is considered bribing, and cheating, only vote for the person because of the sig not because they will give you rep or because you like the person better than the other person.

Last edited:
I vote for Sovieto!!!
but if it comes down to a close tie with Paintba||er I will change my vote to his, but only if.

oops forgot to get wiireds in there didnt know he made one. anyway sovieto im counting your vote as??????? (because you cant vote for yourself)

BTW wiired if you havnt already check your inbox cuz i needed help with export animation on image ready but i explained it more in a message i sent you

Last edited:
Erm is money considered bribeing?:lol:

I'l threaten even one to voting for me!:lol:

Damness, last place here i come!

First places here goes close

I vote for close

Hmmm not sure who to vote for, i like syntax's and coleman's because the arrows and the red and white, just go together very well, Gymdawg's colors reminds me of plums ( MMMmmmmmmm ) but wiireds has a colorful background.

BTW could a mod delete the SOTW #1 voting thread its starting to get annoying?

Last edited:
Bubbagump said:
oops forgot to get wiireds in there didnt know he made one. anyway sovieto im counting your vote as??????? (because you cant vote for yourself)

BTW wiired if you havnt already check your inbox cuz i needed help with export animation on image ready but i explained it more in a message i sent you
oh, thats not in the rules >.<
okay i vote for paintballersss

oh its not...... ok if you still want to go ahead vote for yourself, i guess its fone because during a presidential election presidents can vote for them selfs

Ahhhhhhh....I am a n00b. I really like bubba's, and Gym's gets more appealing everytime I look at it.

Since the rain was from Gym's "in love" sig....I'll go with Gymdawg on this one.

Also, w00t. I do not have zero in this week.

Voting so far:

Close: 1

Paintba||er: 1

Brawny: 1

Coleman: 1

Gymdawg: 1

Wiired: 1

I voted for Wiired.

Am i gonna get a vote lol

Gymdawg said:
Voting so far:

Close: 1