Aug 8, 2006
United Kingdom Status : Stunnin'
Wii Online Code
8756-4872-6334-8478
sotwlw5.gif
Rules:
-Unlimited number of participants
-Only 1 entry per person
-Deadline is Sunday, 10th February at 11.59pm (week today) - any sigs applied after that will not be entered)
-1 week voting period (doubles as week for new entries into next contest to maintain a current SOTW)
-Must be relevant to given topic (if not, it will not be entered)
-Must be an original work made within the given week​

The topic for this week is:

[FREESTYLE]

YEAH YOU BETTER BELIEVE WE'RE BACK

Last edited:
Yeah babey, I'm here to take up the rear on votes;)

*sig here soon*

*Sig here soon*

Instead of putting "one week deadline" why don't you actually post the date of the deadline. Just a thought

Wii_Smurf said:
*Sig here soon*

Instead of putting "one week deadline" why don't you actually post the date of the deadline. Just a thought
I like it, will do.

Also the Hall of Fame thread's been updated, just won't let me bump it :/ hoping Syntax can do it :).

Syntax/Prez. Day can doo anytin

And since everyone's doing it...

IncubusBass_.png

Last edited:
Wiired said:
I like it, will do.

Also the Hall of Fame thread's been updated, just won't let me bump it :/ hoping Syntax can do it :).

I can't do it. The thread is 173 days old. Therefore, it wont allow me to bump it. However, if you'd like to make a new SOTW Hall Of Fame Thread I could always sticky that one and remove the other.

Syntax said:
I can't do it. The thread is 173 days old. Therefore, it wont allow me to bump it. However, if you'd like to make a new SOTW Hall Of Fame Thread I could always sticky that one and remove the other.
I like it, will do now.
Thanks bud.

Nice to see that we have new members participating in the SOTW thread. Unfortunately, I've been caught up with college, homework, work, sports etc. Hopefully, once college is finished, I'll be able to take up my graphics work again.

Star Striker said:
I'm gonna go with a sport theme. Tottenham Hotspur's man of the season so far: Steeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed Malbranque.

914147910ecfd216e.png

I Fecking Love This Guy^^ (S_S)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back