SOTW #25 Voting - Voting Opens At 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your 1st place gets 5 points, 2nd gets 3 points, and 3rd gets 1 point.

Twice a week would never happen due to the extreme business of many of our members. It's not high maintenance, just virtually impossible to make a contest-winning signature within 3 and-one-half-days day.

Possibly. Here's what I just PM'd Syntax.
Myself said:
The reason we don't have SOTW this week is because as it stands, the winner picks the topic for the following SOTW. There hasn't been a winner of a previous SOTW because we just started, so the competition will become a weekly thing as it used to be. Mike and I are still working out the details, but I'll get back to you.

- Tyler
Like I said, we're still working out the details. We may decide to have a prize for runner-up, not sure. Be ready for a lot of changes/additions. :)

Since when did winners have prizes anyway?

It's a new thing. They're going to get a tag (i.e. It would say, "SOTW #25 Winner" and...well, you'll see).

ssbb_lover said:
It's a new thing. They're going to get a tag (i.e. It would say, "SOTW #25 Winner" and...well, you'll see).

Total PR rip off:lol:

And to the note about front page advertisement...I'm going to say no. If you want a graphics community then go find one, if you want a multi-purpose designed forum then go ahead but this is pro dominantly a wii site and that shall stay the status quo.

Cpt.McCloud said:
Total PR rip off:lol:

And to the note about front page advertisement...I'm going to say no. If you want a graphics community then go find one, if you want a multi-purpose designed forum then go ahead but this is pro dominantly a wii site and that shall stay the status quo.
Nah, not saying it'll be a hench sign like:

OMFG CHECK OUT THE SOTW

Would have all the other stuff in large
Then in the corner a little

SOTW woo

I'll talk to i0n sometime this week about having prizes such as tags for the winners of SOTW.

Wiired said:
If agreed to, and if no-one else is mind, I'll be happy to produce them.
Also Ty, probably talk to ya on MSN on la weekend about SOTW and such.

Leave cappin' out why don't ya!

I'll be sure to enter the new SOTW. Shall we stop spamming this up and leave for voting niaow?

Jam, you get no say. You weren't here at the beginning. <3

Mike, I'll PM you till Saturday rick-rolls around, see if we can come up with some good ideas.

There we are with the vet. argument....

Do I have to resort to spelling out sarcasm every time I make a comment?
--

Keep voting everyone!

Gikoku - 41
ssbb_lover - 37
Tarheelsuperman - 22
Close - 17
Cpt.McCloud - 17
iRAWR - 16
Byuakuya - 13
Notorious - 12
Wiired - 9
SantaClaws - 8