SOTW #3 Please Vote

The Fifth said:
Oh, Thanks..... I Don't know who any of these people are though.... Looks like sports players?? HMM Sorry..

You live in North Carolina and you don't know who Michael Jordan is....Shame on you :).

Here are mine.

1. Coleman - Love the original shape.
2. Wiired
3. Close

Brawny said:
Well, if there is one sig that doesn't quite make it to #1, it will seem bad in the other method. Here, It still won't win, but it's creator won't feel as bad. :thumbsup:

Give every #1 - 5pts, #2 - 3pts, and #3 - 1pt.

So my update:

Wiired: 15
Coleman: 6
Close: 4
Paint: 1
Syntax: 1

Case in point: coleman. If we were voting otherwise, it would be wiired up by 3, and the other's wouldn't know people liked theirs. Just go with it for this week and see how it goes. I'll be updating and whatever the whole time. What do you have to lose?
:tard:
why not 3 points for #1, 2 points for #2 and 1 point for #3....

Close- The best by far imho. I would vote him 1st 2nd and 3rd if I could. VERY NICE JOB!
Tarheelsuperman
Brawny

Sovieto said:
:tard:
why not 3 points for #1, 2 points for #2 and 1 point for #3....

There is a reason there is that 2 point differential :thumbsup: It's time tested!

Wiired: 36
Close: 21
Coleman: 11
Brawny: 6
Paint: 3
Tarheel: 2
Gymdawg: 1

Undecided:1

@Wiired, I'm not trying to usurp the SOTW throne or anything.....No one was here though. :cryin: I've been updating like crazy in these threads the last couple of weeks too. :rolleyes:

Edit: yep, the current scoring method shows the most accurate results.

Last edited:
wiired#1 Gold
coleman#2 Silver
brawny#3 (using my preferred version i see:D) Bronze

I totally forgot about this week :(

Last edited:
Brawny said:
There is a reason there is that 2 point differential :thumbsup: It's time tested!

Wiired: 36
Close: 21
Coleman: 11
Brawny: 6
Tarheel: 2
Gymdawg: 1

@Wiired, I'm not trying to usurp the SOTW throne or anything.....No one was here though. :cryin: I've been updating like crazy in these threads the last couple of weeks too. :rolleyes:
Aaah you're not you're not, and I appreciate the help. It's just incorporating a new idea has to be more of a group decision, and would be unfair for one person to simply just do it :] though I prefer it, so we'll stick with it :]

Also I'll edit this post ina sec with my choices.

Edit: 1st = Gym - I can't quite figure out what, but there's something about it that really attracts this to me, I love the way inwhich the people and background correspond.
2nd = tarheelsuperman - I love the blue, and generally a nice sig, though is pretty simple, yet looks good.
3rd = Close - I think it's quite good, though pretty simple tbh :] and the c4d is too scratchy (can't think of a better word). If it was blurrier or blended more, with a base colour, then would def have been higher up :]
Credit to Coleman's too, very good.

Last edited:
1 - Close
2 - Syntax
3 - Wiired

edit - any thoughts on the new topic for week 4?

Last edited:
Muhahahha, already got it covered coleman.

Anyone else mind updating? I gotta got to uh.......study group....for Exams.

Wiired: 42
Close: 27
Coleman: 13
Gymdawg: 11
Brawny: 7
Syntax: 4
Tarheel: 5

Whoo, Gymdawg goes to 11!

I just counted my votes, and I have 30....
Brawny: Close 2
Gymdawg: Close 3
Paintballer: Close 2
Syntax: Close 2
Demonflair: Close 2
Byuakuya: Close 1
tarheelsuperman: Close 3
Tr1p1ng: Close 1
Wiired: Close 3
Coleman: Close 1
*User-Entry(me)-Postion*

2-3
3-1
2-3
2-3
2-3
1-5
3-1
1-5
3-1
1-5 = 30

Last edited:
Close, mind doing them all? I know it's harder to score, but hopefully we can see results better. Like the race between Gym and Coleman. It shows up much better this way. Hopefully for the better.

1 Wiired

2 Syntax

3 Close

And for anybody wondering, Wiired's sig is about snooker. Or was is Billiards. Or pool? I think it was snooker. Heheh.

Back