Nov 4, 2006
Her arms
Wii Online Code
5981-2669-3238-7379
sotwlw5nz5.gif

Rules:
  • Unlimited number of participants
  • Only 1 entry per person
  • 1 week entry deadline (Due in Sunday at 11.59pm - any sigs applied after that will not be entered)
  • 1 week voting period (doubles as week for new entries into next contest to maintain a current SOTW)
  • Must be relevant to given topic (if not, it will not be entered)
  • Must be an original work made within the given week

The topic for this week is:

[VIDEO GAMES]

Also, if you aren't on the "SOTW team", meaning if you weren't one of the few (I believe it was me, Wiired, and maybe someone else I'm forgetting) people who set up the SOTW, please don't post the topics.

Last edited:
Alright, video games it is then.

I think video games is a bit to open for a topic, maybe a bit specific?(sp)

I'l try and have a go at this:D

So I done bad making the SOTW 4 voting??

too vague.

And the power has gone to your heads. SOTW is supposed to be a community thing. It has become an aristocracy. Seems the mod appointing of the design section didn't see it in the same light as you guys. Also, what happens when the winner is not one of you guys?

Edit: changed wording for clarity

Last edited:
Brawny said:
too vague.

And the power has gone to your heads. SOTW is supposed to be a community thing. It has become an aristocracy. Seems the mod appointing didn't see it as such. Also, what happens when the winner is not one of you guys?

Then that means Brawny has won.

:lol:

if wiired or gymdawg doesnt, brawnly will:lol:

We never said everyone will be in charge of posting the SOTW topic or in overseeing it. We said that the winner could pick the topic; so far they have.
As for the "power going to our heads", how can we have any power if it's a community thing? Without power how could it possibly have gone to our heads? We're simply ensuring that it remains under control and doesn't get out of hand.

Now, the topic is week may be vague, but as artists you should realize that it's vast scope allows you to do whatever you want and to be as creative as you possibly can. You should relish in this chance to express yourself rather than complain that you have too many options.

[edit]
Cpt.McCloud said:
Then that means Brawny has won.
:lol:
if wiired or gymdawg doesnt, brawnly will:lol:
Actually, I have yet to win a SOTW. It's a mystery, I know.

Last edited:
Gymdawg said:
We never said everyone will be in charge of posting the SOTW topic or in ruling over it. We said that the winner could pick the topic and so far they have.
As for the "power going to our heads", how can we have any power if it's a community thing? We're simply ensuring that it remains under control and doesn't get out of hand.

Now, the topic is week may be vague, but as artists you should realize that it's vast scope allows you to do whatever you want and to be as creative as you possibly can. You should relish in this chance to express yourself rather than complain that you have too many options.

So what you said at the beginning about only the heads posting the topics?

So was it wrong that i posted voting? Just the post at the beginning made me think. .

Gymdawg said:
We never said everyone will be in charge of posting the SOTW topic or in overseeing it. We said that the winner could pick the topic and so far they have.
As for the "power going to our heads", how can we have any power if it's a community thing? We're simply ensuring that it remains under control and doesn't get out of hand.

[edit]

Actually, I have yet to win a SOTW. It's a mystery, I know.

Hey I voted for you every week if I can remember correctly

And yes, your post here and somewhere else sounds very uppity. What's the harm in trying to be more helpful. Take the work off you and wiired's shoulders. Really, what's wrong with posting a voting thread.......... Kinda controlling imo.

Cpt.McCloud said:
So what you said at the beginning about only the heads posting the topics?

So was it wrong that i posted voting? Just the post at the beginning made me think. .

No, it wasn't wrong. You're not "in trouble" at all. Wiired and I just feel that the SOTW would run smoother if there were a few set people who set things up. That way they could run a nice, tight schedule and everything would be managed in a timely fashion. The SOTW will still be a community thing; y'all will still vote, the winner will still pick the next topic, et cetera.

I done the voting because no else did so i thought it was already monday afternoon so i just done it:D

This is turning into DOTW

Yeah, until the "set" people forget or are busy. There have been no smoothness problems so far. Wiired has been gone for a week... You just got here....

I think you and wiired are the only people who think that. :rolleyes:

Edit: after following the subscribed threads, wiired has posted one thread (not counting the week 1 voting and application) You gym, have done 1.

Last edited:
Video Games Eh...

I'll get started on my signature.

Cpt.McCloud said:
I done the voting because no else did so i thought it was already monday afternoon so i just done it:D

This is turning into DOTW
I know, we tried letting things be more open and "whatever" based and things weren't done on time. It's nothing against anyone. We're not blaming y'all for anything. Like I've already said, it'll run smoother this way.

DOTW, did I miss something?

Back