SOTW #6 Application

ssbb_lover said:
I'm not saying I don't like the huge borders, but it doesn't fit with such a small render (not meaning that the size of the render is small, but the amount of the render you're fitting into such a small canvas makes it look small). If you had a render that was focused more on the head and chest, it could work better (IMO). :]

I saw a tute to get a border like that on gimp talk >.<

I shall remember.

[Mental note to self] To impress tyler dont use big ass borders [/Mental note to self]

:lol:

Cpt.McCloud said:
I saw a tute to get a border like that on gimp talk >.<

I shall remember.

[Mental note to self] To impress tyler dont use big ass borders [/Mental note to self]

:lol:
You can impress me if you do it well with the right render. :]

ssbb_lover said:
You can impress me if you do it well with the right render. :]

I seemed to impress tyler without graphics:lol:

Okay, tarheel, the 2nd sig, now !

It looks great, I think your best sig yet, and you improved ! :)

Close said:
Okay, tarheel, the 2nd sig, now !

It looks great, I think your best sig yet, and you improved ! :)

So you like the animated version better now that I shrunk the size down? I also made a new version with a bit bigger render. What do you think?

IronManTech400x130.png

Iron-Man-Tech-animated-400-.gif

tarheelsuperman said:
So you like the animated version better now that I shrunk the size down? I also made a new version with a bit bigger render. What do you think?

IronManTech400x130.png

Iron-Man-Tech-animated-400-.gif

Love the second one.

Perfect size.

Very likely to receive my vote tbh.

tarheelsuperman said:

IronManTech400x130.png

This one is better, but you need to add a border IMO.
However the sig does look good.​

totally re-worked my entry, here it is:

Iron_Man_Sig2WithStranger.png

and no, i didnt know Tarheel was also doing one on Ironman till i was already about half way done with this one.

I was going to make iron man but i have no time left.

No talent to do it with either:lol:

Anyways, i'l probs enter next week so good luck to everyone this week:)

Brawny said:
A giant meh to my entry.....Probably doesn't even count...... Thrown together atm. Look for an update

zfinalsig.png
Looks more "medival grunge" to me, though I see you did place one single, solitary tech brush up there in the corner...
Try to make it a little more "tech" or I'm not sure it'll count.

Gymdawg said:
Looks more "medival grunge" to me, though I see you did place one single, solitary tech brush up there in the corner...

It'l count.

Its a transformer I beleive.

No matter what shape or form, transformers are tech i think.

Gymdawg said:

LOL, I don't really care this week..... Ah well. there is also a techy c4d in there :lol:

working on it.

:smilewinkgrin:

OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT OF TEH CREATOR:
Sorry Adam, it doesn't count. Just because there's a tech render doesn't make it tech. Guess I should make that a bit more clear in the rules. Sorry buddy. :/ A perfect example is your current. Tech lines in the back, tech render...the works.

Back