SOTW #6 Application

My entry :

gundampngdd4.png

Mai auntrai:

gearsTech.gif

(subtle animations and almost unnoticeable shifting light gradients FTW)

Current Entries:
Close
gundampngdd4.png

Demonflair
SOTW-6.gif

Gymdawg
gearsTech.gif

stranger
Iron_Man_Sig2WithStranger.png

Tarheelsuperman
(Which version do you want entered?)

Last edited:
Lol, I didn't notice the glow till you said something tbh. I was like, "WTF LIGHT GRADIENTS?....Oh, it's a glow in the corner...." How unnoticeable. :/

You're so going to win, that chainsawing thing will make noobs laugh so hard. "GYMDAWG MAH MAN, YOU'RE HILARIOUS LOLZ!!! 1. GYMDAWG 2. GYMDAWG 3. GYMDAWG!!! THAT'S LIKE A THOUSAND POINTS GOOD JOB!!!"

Well, thanks, SL. I appreciate that.
The glow thing honestly didn't come out as noticeable as I wanted it to, but oh well. It's even harder to see, but if you look closely I made the reflects on his should and back shift with the glow.

Gymdawg said:
Well, thanks, SL. I appreciate that.
The glow thing honestly didn't come out as noticeable as I wanted it to, but oh well. It's even harder to see, but if you look closely I made the reflects on his should and back shift with the glow.
Ya, I like the subtlety of it. Don't make it brighter. :] It'll be a little secret.

oooh......let me get in on it...

@ gymdawg, add another layer and make the text start with no periods.

Brawny said:
oooh......let me get in on it...

@ gymdawg, add another layer and make the text start with no periods.
I tried that, but adding the extra animations makes it a lot more difficult to synchronize the glow and the dots so that they loop correctly. I've seen it done both ways so I really don't mind. I doubt it'll cost me any...nevermind I've lost votes for dumber reasons :rolleyes:

Current Entries:
Close
gundampngdd4.png

Demonflair
SOTW-6.gif

Gymdawg
gearsTech.gif

stranger
Iron_Man_Sig2WithStranger.png

Tarheelsuperman
Iron-Man-Tech-animated-400-.gif

Only 6 entries this week.

All bloody brilliant >.<

I shall go back in my shall and learn to make sig's to prepair for sotw 43 where i shall have a chance:lol:

I might enter this week >.<

Close said:
Stranger's entry doesn't look tech, imo.

Your just trying to get as less entries as possible so you win:lol:

Your slowly wiping out all competition:lol:

Tbh im not that bothered, best give them a chance?
there is only 5 entries. . .

I know, lol, but do you really think an ironman sig with not tech brushes/borders/text/tech theme is a tech sig ?

The sig looks great but not tech. (imo) I am not trying to be a mod, a mom, or a fag, lol, just stating my opinion.

Close said:
I know, lol, but do you really think an ironman sig with not tech brushes/borders/text/tech theme is a tech sig ?

The sig looks great but not tech. (imo) I am not trying to be a mod, a mom, or a fag, lol, just stating my opinion.

I know what you mean but tyler didnt say anything about it.

tyler has only said brawnys doesnt count.

Good sig, maybe a more tech text?

Back