SOTW #7 Application

You're still misunderstanding me, demonflair, but it doesn't matter. Here's my entry:

warismagic_banner.png

Gymdawg said:
You're still misunderstanding me, demonflair, but it doesn't matter. Here's my entry:

warismagic_banner.png

Tbbh, I dont like it, the left side needs more work, i dont really like the render and bg mix, the tags look good but thats just my opinion.

Gymdawg said:

warismagic_banner.png

Something diferent :)
I like it :]

And what's with that Fight Signature Size sig?? Some petition??

The fight sig is just a joke. Though I did think about entering it instead...

I kinda like the fight sig. I don't think that the main group of voters would get it though... Most would be like, "Uh, it's just text".

Brawny said:
I kinda like the fight sig. I don't think that the main group of voters would get it though... Most would be like, "Uh, it's just text".
That's why I didn't enter that one, though I highly doubt I'm going to win this week anyway.

I found the render for those tags but then i remembered your sig and was like "aww dammit".

My AVP sig didnt work out at all.

I'm just gonna enter a simple boring MGS one.

Cpt.McCloud said:
I found the render for those tags but then i remembered your sig and was like "aww dammit".

Are you nearly finished with it?

Cpt.McCloud said:

Hey Jam what does my sig has to do with your render??

And Why don't you show us what you did with it??

Back