SOTW #9 Voting

Riviet said:
... :wtf:

That would explain the PM that I got about 6 hours ago from Axltar:

Good thing he's banned.

WTF??

I want fair votes, not friendly votes... and he never said anything to me that he was going to to do that.

demonflair said:
WTF??

I want fair votes, not friendly votes... and he never said anything to me that he was going to to do that.
yeah thats what i though demon, i was going to send him a nasty PM but didnt, IMO rigging votes is almost an insult to talent...

Almo said:
yeah thats what i though demon, i was going to send him a nasty PM but didnt, IMO rigging votes is almost an insult to talent...

Ok one vote can be good, but more than one is sick...

I hope this doesn't happen anymore.

Meh

Naughty Rick Cheating:)

Gah, ricky didn't cheat it was axltar, it all started when rivky said he only had 1 vote earlier on.

Cpt.McCloud said:
Meh

Naughty Rick Cheating:)

Gah, ricky didn't cheat it was axltar, it all started when rivky said he only had 1 vote earlier on.

I got happy because of my one vote LOL

Anyway I didn't asked for it...

Byuakuya said:
I wasn't being sarcastic in any way. :lol:
But thanks for pointing that out.
Haha, no problem
Also your current sig is the first small sig of yours I've liked :D good job haha.. only problem is - not too fond of the render tbh.. though you didn't ask for critique so..

Wiired said:
Haha, no problem
Also your current sig is the first small sig of yours I've liked :D good job haha.. only problem is - not too fond of the render tbh.. though you didn't ask for critique so..
Comments and criticisms are always welcome. Thank you.

Man, wtf is cheating for in a SOTW?? I just don't get it. I could see if there was some grand-ass prize, but you get nothing other than the acknowledgement (wow, is that a word?) of fellow members. That's great, but worth cheating for? Anyway, I don't blame you demonflair, and I'm sure no one else does, either.

KCBlack said:
Man, wtf is cheating for in a SOTW?? I just don't get it. I could see if there was some grand-ass prize, but you get nothing other than the acknowledgement (wow, is that a word?) of fellow members. That's great, but worth cheating for? Anyway, I don't blame you demonflair, and I'm sure no one else does, either.
No prize, ha! That's what they told you?...

:wink:

LAST MINUTE TURN AROUND.

Current:
TarheelSuperman: 42
KCBlack: 40
Gymdawg : 38
demonflair: 25
ssbb_lover: 20
Enedlhach: 18
Wiired: 16
Syntax: 13
Almo: 10