Aug 8, 2006
United Kingdom Status : Stunnin'
Wii Online Code
8756-4872-6334-8478
sotwlw5.gif

Rules (currently):
-Unlimited number of participants
-Only 1 entry per person
-1 week entry deadline (slight change with this one, due in Sunday at 11.59pm - any sigs applied after that will not be entered)
-1 week voting period (doubles as week for new entries into next contest to maintain a current SOTW)
-Must contain given text
-Must be relevant to given topic (if not, it will not be entered)
-Must be an original work made within the given week
-There are no prizes for winners - the prize is satisfaction :] though they gets to pick the next topic, and the text that must be in it :]

(rules subject to change)

The topic for this week is:
[Music]

Last edited:
I like that you used all my rules; pretty much verbatim too. :rolleyes:

Anyway, music is an awesome topic, I'm gonna beast this.

Yep, everyone will post them in this thread as they finish and then there will be another thread for voting.

i was thinking about suggesting something like this to ion for the contests sub-forum but instead it would be a sig of the month, and whoever won would get a prize like anything in the contests sub-forum. Probably wii points or something. Oh and maybe something to add to this? besides just one winner there could be different awards to like best animated, best blend, or something like that, but its just a suggestion.

Last edited:
Bubbagump said:
i was thinking about suggesting something like this to ion for the contests sub-forum but instead it would be a sig of the month, and whoever won would get a prize like anything in the contests sub-forum. Probably wii points or something. Oh and maybe something to add to this? besides just one winner there could be different awards to like best animated, best blend, or something like that, but its just a suggestion.
Not a bad idea, but too much effort tbh. 'cause we'd have to have so many threads/calculations to work out who won what etc.. and I don't like the hassle :] considering it's just a bita fun nonetheless.

Wiired said:
Not a bad idea, but too much effort tbh. 'cause we'd have to have so many threads/calculations to work out who won what etc.. and I don't like the hassle :] considering it's just a bita fun nonetheless.
yea i see what you mean and im not sure how many people are in the contest right now, i know i am, but if its only the people that posted on this thread it would still continue right?

WOOT Finally up. I've done this topic to death on another forum, but I guess I can make something cool for here. Hope to see a lot of entries.

Damn right I'm in !

What does it mean given text ?

????? And can i start on it right now ! ?

you have to have the word music in there and yes you can start now.

im having trouble with myn.... im not what its guna turn out like...

it has to be both about music and have the word music

BTW is anybody done or close to being done yet, im realy anxious to see wiireds and gymdawgs >_<

Back