SOTW Contest #1 - Please vote.

How come there's already SOTW2 if the winner of 1 hasn't been decided yet? Anyway, thanks Sovieto and anyone else who may vote for me. ^^ Kinda pissed rite now; just got over some comp problems and now Photoshop CS is not functioning. >.< I'll have to download the free trial and my... other thing again, if I can find it. So that may be my last sig for a while. :(

theres a SOTW2 now because its guna be like that, the previous week of SOTW's voting will occure during the next SOTW

BTW thanks to anyone who has voted for me so far

KCBlack said:
How come there's already SOTW2 if the winner of 1 hasn't been decided yet? Anyway, thanks Sovieto and anyone else who may vote for me. ^^ Kinda pissed rite now; just got over some comp problems and now Photoshop CS is not functioning. >.< I'll have to download the free trial and my... other thing again, if I can find it. So that may be my last sig for a while. :(

Can't you download it at..

www.download.com

Search for it and stuff? :p It might have it, if you can't find it.. hmm?

Wiired.

Why? Because it just stands out above the rest, I was going to vote for Close, but Wiired's just has more...pop. :)

ssbb_lover said:
Wiired.

Why? Because it just stands out above the rest, I was going to vote for Close, but Wiired's just has more...pop. :)

Yeah, true. But, I think Mike kinda overdid it with the designs. hehe xD Mikie
had a lil fun huh? :]] :yesnod: :yesnod:

I was gonna vote him next.. or KCBlack. :]

I love all of them, really. :/

ssbb_lover said:
Wiired.

Yeah, well I think my entry for the SOTW 2 is better than this one. :D

1. Dreamweaver
2. Coleman

Some pretty good sigs.

Back