SOTW Contest #1 - Please vote.

remember the rules guys... dont just vote for som1 because what you want ( like close is giving rep to everyone who votes for him ) vote for the sig.

Gymdawg said:
Thanks man I loved your theory of relativity, by the way.
:rolleyes:

I suppose if I must vote, I'll cast my ballot for Daniel's.

Thanks man. I have never won one of these.... Meh, i do it for the fun :). + Rep. I need to use the rep system more. But that doesn't mean i will give it to just anybody who voted for me!

Last edited:
KCBlack said:
How come there's already SOTW2 if the winner of 1 hasn't been decided yet? Anyway, thanks Sovieto and anyone else who may vote for me. ^^ Kinda pissed rite now; just got over some comp problems and now Photoshop CS is not functioning. >.< I'll have to download the free trial and my... other thing again, if I can find it. So that may be my last sig for a while. :(
Send me a PM when you're online, I'll sort ya out (no homo :])
Who gets my vote hmm... dan99iel, just because I love the lighting on it, and is very good IMO.

i already did its the first post on the first page i update it everynight

but i just updated it so if i mad a mistake tell me
Bubbagump said:
TALLIED VOTES

(so far)

Wiired : 3

Gymdawg : 1

Dan99iel : 2

Dreamweaver : 2

Bubbagump : 3

Coleman : 1

KCBlack : 2

Close : 2

Brawny : 0

I'll update this everyday

Last edited:
Meh, look what I'm up against. I need some more Gfx N00bs here to soften the blow..... There's some in the week 2...

Brawny said:
Meh, look what I'm up against. I need some more Gfx N00bs here to soften the blow..... There's some in the week 2...
*holds up hand*

Is SOTW2 released already? Close just said he has a better entry for the 2nd one...but I thought the winner of #1 was going to pick the topic....? I'm wanting to enter in this next one, so I would like to know if it's already been decided so I can get started. Especially because I have TONS of homework (4 essays and 3 final exams -_-).

Please and thank you. :)

ssbb_lover said:
*holds up hand*

Is SOTW2 released already? Close just said he has a better entry for the 2nd one...but I thought the winner of #1 was going to pick the topic....? I'm wanting to enter in this next one, so I would like to know if it's already been decided so I can get started. Especially because I have TONS of homework (4 essays and 3 final exams -_-).

Please and thank you. :)
Because this is the very first voting week we had to choose a random person, so i just volunteered to do it, next weeks topic will be chosen by the winner of this one.

no sl, i need less competition my second sig ever using paint will be terrible, woo paint rulez :p

Bubbagump said:
Because this is the very first voting week we had to choose a random person, so i just volunteered to do it, next weeks topic will be chosen by the winner of this one.
Sweet, so we're just tweaking it a lil bit this week then? We're going to go back to the original rules come next week?

If so, we're going to need to make voting only like 3 days or so, because an entire week of voting before the next SOTW is very painful...we need to appoint a committee. Hopefully all this will be much more sorted out when school's out. :)

Meh, Get gimp from sourceforge or the CS3 beta (is this right)? from download.com

There is no reason why you shouldn't be using a more sophisticated image manipulator.

Back