SOTW Contest #1 - Please vote.

what about the results!

two people drawing top???

i dont know i guess we should wait till wiired gets here and see what he has to say.

Well i say end voting now. . .

And re open voting for the two top sigs with 3 votes each for 1 day. . .

Wiired said:
The votes aren't over..? I said they finish 11.59pm.. unless it was agreed it's in Eastern time (whatever that is right now..)
Darn im confused >_< in my time (central time) it said DRMARIO posted at 11:43 AM But im sure it was different for other time zones. So should we count DRMARIO's vote? Or should we not count it?

GMT says drmario posted today at 5:43, sunday.

we should agree a time zone... . . .

Bubbagump said:
Darn im confused >_< in my time (central time) it said DRMARIO posted at 11:43 AM But im sure it was different for other time zones. So should we count DRMARIO's vote? Or should we not count it?
Weeell I heard we're going by Eastern Time Zone, which Gym thought would be cool and I think you Bubba agreed.. I'm happy either way, aslong as it's translated into my timezone in the future :] so in Eastern Time, does that mean DRMARIO's post counted or not?

Wiired said:
Weeell I heard we're going by Eastern Time Zone, which Gym thought would be cool and I think you Bubba agreed.. I'm happy either way, aslong as it's translated into my timezone in the future :] so in Eastern Time, does that mean DRMARIO's post counted or not?
Yes i did agree on eastern time but im not sure if DRMARIO's post counted in easter because im central.

EDIT: ok what i found out is that eastern time is 1 hour behind central, and if this is true then DRMARIO posted sunday at 10:43 AM. (If im wrong tell me) And the voting post deadline is Sunday 11:59 PM.

Last edited:
Nope his post is: eastern time is 12:43 pm. hm...shouldn't it be am? I'm going by the -4 GMT setting and his post.

timezone.jpg

1st: DOUBLE POST BY BRAWNY! :yikes:

2nd: Like Brawny said, eastern time is one hour ahead of central, so DRMARIO posted at 12:43 A.M. eastern. Anyways, if it was one hour behind, it wouldn't be 11:43 A.M., it'd be 11:43 P.M.

:p

Last edited:
Brawny said:
lol i recommend the double posting tutorial to see what constitutes a REAL double post.
Lol, ya, you're tut. :/

You should only double post (IMO) if what you want to say has no relation to what you previously said, or if it's a means of a bump. Then it goes to the subject of bumping...

OK thanks for tellin me, here are the results

TALLIED VOTES

Wiired : 3

Gymdawg : 1

Dan99iel : 2

Dreamweaver : 2

Bubbagump : 3

Coleman : 1

KCBlack : 2

Close : 2

Brawny : 0

Winner = Tie Beetween Wiired and Bubbagump