Still Here
Dec 1, 2006
Wii Online Code
6805-9706-8131-1123
sotwlw5.gif

Rules (currently):
-Unlimited number of participants
-Only 1 entry per person
-1 week entry deadline (slight change with this one, due in Sunday at 11.59pm - any sigs applied after that will not be entered)
-1 week voting period (doubles as week for new entries into next contest to maintain a current SOTW)
-Must contain given text
-Must be relevant to given topic (if not, it will not be entered)
-Must be an original work made within the given week
-There are no prizes for winners - the prize is satisfaction :] though they gets to pick the next topic, and the text that must be in it :]

(rules subject to change)

The topic for this week is:

[SPIDERMAN]

Last edited:
Aaaah yeah, another week without a topic 'cause we have to wait til someone wins. I vote Spiderman :p just 'cause I really wanna make a sig with the Black Spiderman (I'm not really that much of a spidey fan either) Though, I got the decision last time, so it wouldn't really be fair.

ok good idea, in all that the movie is coming out

I have a good idea of a sig for this one, it'l only be my second sig so wont be very good, it will use paint and the layout is very simple and i think laods of people will be using it.

Hm....if the rules are subject to change, wanna make it so the words don't necessarily have to be in it? I wanna make a venom siggy but can't think of a way to say "spiderman" in it.....

Edit: reread the rules. Can it be read as the TOPIC=Spiderman TEXT=n/a?

Brawny said:
Hm....if the rules are subject to change, wanna make it so the words don't necessarily have to be in it? I wanna make a venom siggy but can't think of a way to say "spiderman" in it.....

Edit: reread the rules. Can it be read as the TOPIC=Spiderman TEXT=n/a?
i would say
Must contain topic-related text
btw ima join this one =D i know i wont win but i just wanna do it for fun
btw dontcha gotta win in order to pick the next topic?

Last edited:
Eh, I say prize is rep from everyone and the next topic is chosen as a community, or something like this week.

Brawny said:
Eh, I say prize is rep from everyone and the next topic is chosen as a community, or something like this week.
prize=rep by those who are good sports
and i like the idea of next topic being chosen by winner, as long as its still a broad category and not like something a user has a specialty in making

ok
heres my entry
i would just like to say this is excellent quality as far as these types of userbars go, userbar makers are very limited to choice in quality and size >.<
Spiderman2.png

please dont laugh! im not that experienced anyways and im not even expecting to win..at all

Last edited:
Meh, here's a potential entry. Still not sure on what has to be in it though...

venomsig.png

If only this page wasn't pure white and I could introduce another color as the border color.....

Brawny said:
Meh, here's a potential entry. Still not sure on what has to be in it though...

venomsig.png

If only this page wasn't pure white and I could introduce another color as the border color.....
*phew* and i was worried about having competition

**{{sarcasm}}**

Here is my entry:

spidermanpngc2bi1.png

CHANGED !

Last edited:
Syntax for the lose...seriously

5copy.jpg

If your wondering why it says Peter on the left its because I originally made it for my brother...

Back