SOTW Contest #2 Application

Damn....

Ah well looks like I'll have to re-install photoshop...

Within the following week or so..

Sorry, rules are rules.
You can get a free trial if you don't have Photoshop anymore. I'd suggest starting with a trial an older version and working up to the CS3 trial, that way you get more time with Photoshop.

I only have PS 7, but no worries.

Are people making entries, or just not doing it ?

Meh, the *good* people take longer than a day lol.

I have the GIMP, so don't get me started on PS.....

Here's to playing with burn/dodge a bit. Still can't smudge edges very well though.

venomsigdodge.png

I think it emphasizes his craziness, as it should be.

Well I got a little carried away on mine. :( But I'm to lazy/impatient to make a new one, especially since I just took some medicine that makes me hyper. I know it sucks but keep in mind that I haven't even attempted to make a sig until this past weekend.
SpiderSig.png

Oh and Bubbagump, I have CS3 Beta so :prrr:.

paintba||er said:
Well I got a little carried away on mine. :( But I'm to lazy/impatient to make a new one, especially since I just took some medicine that makes me hyper. I know it sucks but keep in mind that I haven't even attempted to make a sig until this past weekend.
SpiderSig.png

Oh and Bubbagump, I have CS3 Beta so :prrr:.
wow man that is so much improvement from your other sigs....:arf:
i think you just might have my vote....of course i have to see all and compare though first =P

Brawny said:
Eh, I say prize is rep from everyone and the next topic is chosen as a community, or something like this week.
I disagree. For starters, if someone weeks two weeks on the trott (sp?) then people won't be able to give them rep. It's just a bit of fun.

EH, just an idea i'm throwing out there..... How about a made my wiired award thingy that looks like the header. It can be added to the sig and says SOTW #x or something like that.

Brawny said:
EH, just an idea i'm throwing out there..... How about a made my wiired award thingy that looks like the header. It can be added to the sig and says SOTW #x or something like that.
That was my original idea. 2 problems being, you can only have one image in a signature, and also the fact that people will use it anyway, even if they've won nothing.

Wiired said:
That was my original idea. 2 problems being, you can only have one image in a signature, and also the fact that people will use it anyway, even if they've won nothing.

Maybe something along the lines of a sticky thread titled "SOTW Winners" with new posts claiming the winners and their sig? Just a suggestion :)

coleman said:
Maybe something along the lines of a sticky thread titled "SOTW Winners" with new posts claiming the winners and their sig? Just a suggestion :)
Yeah, that's already gonna happen (Already planned on making it myself :]) whether it'll be stickied or not mind you, but I'm def. gonna make it.

Back