SOTW Contest #2 Application

coleman said:
Bored at work. Came up with this.

spiderman.jpg

Where do you work again?

I work at a film production studio called Media Underground in Las Vegas. I do *some* graphic work, but my title is web master.

coleman said:
I keep our site, www.mediaunderground.com updated, I upload videos onto the web that our editors need to send out to clients, and create other web pages for other project we're starting.

This is getting a little off topic but: thank you for the HTML site. Flash would have never loaded in dial-up.

Haha, that's the first thing I did when I started working there - make a mirrored HTML site.

BWAHAHA!

I thought I was gonna do well, I ended up accidentally saving it as a PNG instead of PSD and it meshed all the layers together (God i'm an IDIOT!!!) so, i'm just going to have to stick with this for now.

Spidey_SOTW2copy.png

What a suckin sig. (WHY DID YOU SAVE IT AS A PNG?!?!?! *punches self*)

I CHANGED MY ENTRY, again, lol , I think for the last time.

Brawny said:
It's PSD just the working files format? like xcf to GIMP? You have to mesh them to be able to post them on teh interwebs....

meh, png or tiff is what I use....

Edpt: sorry for the double. Here's a useful table

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_graphics_file_formats
Lol, PSD is the working format for PS, yes. :) And then you have to save them as a flattened image (PNG, JPEG, etc.) to display them on Photobucket, any image hosting site, or really any website...

One last change, lol done:

Here is my entry:

spidermanpngc2bi1.png

CHANGED !​

Lol, how have you been owned ?

Your entry looks good. :)

Back