SOTW Contest #3 Application

ilikecookies said:
You guys are crazy to make these every week!
SOTW FTW?!

I have a great idea...let's see if I can actually do it. >.<

Anyone else pretty much planned out there's? (render, layout, etc.)

Was messin around and came up with this first draft:

edit: Your thoughts?

henry.gif

Last edited:
coleman said:
Was messin around and came up with this first draft:

edit: Your thoughts?

henry.gif

^^ HUGE TEXT OVER THERE ^^

And above the renders, not my taste for a sig...

Hey can I add some video animation for the sig?

Brawny said:
Here's mine:

hockeytown.png
Brawny, man...i'm just gonna say off the top: THAT IS NOT EVEN CLOSE TO YOUR BEST. C'mon, you got 3 days left. :) You better work your ass off on this thing, lemme criticize it 1st...

a) WTF is up with the border? Doesn't look good at all dude.

b) Render doesn't match the bg AT ALL, nor are there any effects to it.

c) The text is disgusting and it doesn't make any sense with the rest of your sig...

Dude, what the heck happened? :lol:

(don't get pissed, just trying to get you to try harder)

Last edited:
Yah, I have to write a sermon and take an AP US History test (world war II through vietnam, that is one HECTIC time in our country let me tell you. Nation of Islam and such....)

That was put together during video presentations class...

Also, detroit uses old english text a lot, especially the Tigers... I'll make it better, trust me.

Brawny said:
Yah, I have to write a sermon and take an AP US History test (world war II through vietnam, that is one HECTIC time in our country let me tell you. Nation of Islam and such....)

That was put together during video presentations class...

Also, detroit uses old english text a lot, especially the Tigers... I'll make it better, trust me.
Write a sermon? For your church? (geez, how demanding :p)

I also have a history exam...over 10 chapters (all about 30 pages long). You know how much history that is?...

Grr, well good luck with your homework.

I might make a paintballing one if I get some time in between my homework. I have three science assignments, an essay for English, and fifty math problems that take at least five minutes each. Good thing I'm not actually doing the math myself but it still takes a long time, I have been working on it for almost an hour and I still have twenty more.

The sermon is for my Religion Class....
What's the test covering?

(don't answer if you believe it is too off topic) :p

Brawny said:
The sermon is for my Religion Class....
What's the test covering?

(don't answer if you believe it is too off topic) :p
Nah.

4 years ago I started all the way back at Creation, and finally now (4 years later) am finally at American history. The last chapter I just read was on Nixon, the Watergate affair, the rioting and the beginning of rock, etc.

The actual test will be covering from the beginning of industry, machines (or men like Andrew Carnegie and John D. Rockefeller) all the way to Nixon's resigning. That's a lot o' history.

Whoa dude, the OFFICIAL united states collegiate advanced placement united states history test....is 2 weeks from today. covering from the native americans and conquistadors through the 90's. All memory.... 150? multiple choice, 2 required DBQ's and 3 more you choose from a list of 5.

apnotes.net covers the book the united states uses.

Brawny said:
Whoa dude, the OFFICIAL united states collegiate advanced placement united states history test....is 2 weeks from today. covering from the native americans and conquistadors through the 90's. All memory.... 150? multiple choice, 2 required DBQ's and 3 more you choose from a list of 5.

apnotes.net covers the book the united states uses.
What grade are you in though? I'm in 8th, but your school sounds a weeeee bit harder.

Mine is only going to have like 150-200 objective questions and an essay...

Back