SOTW Contest #3 Application

Brawny said:
11th. You're homeschooled as well, correct?
Correctamundo.

I actually go to school on Tuesday, get a work sheet, do whatever's on the worksheet that needs to be done for the following Tuesday, prepare for tests/quiz's etc. and so on.

It's cool, but my teacher is crazy.

so.....you mum or dad or both? Does it suck to not be smarter than your parents? lol, every teen's idea.

Brawny said:
so.....you mum or dad or both? Does it suck to not be smarter than your parents? lol, every teen's idea.
My mom just sort of supervises my studies, she does all the scheduling and what not. My Dad teaches me math (he's an engineer, thank goodness I got his math genes).

And whatchou talkin bout' foo?! Of course i'm smarta than mah parents, what else you excpect?

Wow, engineerer (word?) of what? I wanna get into hardware (yeah, future powerglove 2 inventor) or aerospace....

Brawny said:
Wow, engineerer (word?) of what? I wanna get into hardware (yeah, future powerglove 2 inventor) or aerospace....
He majored as an Agricultural Engineer (easiest form of engineering to major in), just so that he could go ahead and start his own business and make money. He could have gotten a better degree, but it would of taken too much time. :/

Best luck to your future. :/

Hm....that's a good idea, if only I could send them...... You ever get gmail? comes with google talk, only the best im service evah.

Brawny said:
Hm....that's a good idea, if only I could send them...... You ever get gmail? comes with google talk, only the best im service evah.
Nope...I don't think I have gmail. How do I know (where to go) to find it?

lol ya. You guys SHOULD have done those in PM's... hahaha

Now I will steal your evil plans. :devil:

EDIT: You can find Gmail at google.com, or gmail.com... lol

you can only be invited....gimme your email address.... And any mod (other than TLC who sees this, don't yell at me for off-topic until I get pm's back)

You can sign up for it now? dang, i don't feel privileged anymore :(

"mmmmm I love the smell of Jill deleting posts so it looks like I doubled at night"

Close said:
Only 2 sigs ?

Meh, I might make one :)

Here's my entry:

Cristiano-Ronaldo-Sig.gif

WAIT* Here's an UPDATE:

Cristiano-Ronaldo-Sig-1.gif

Last edited:
Back