BattalionWars_Sig.jpg

Tarheelsuperman:
War300-1.png

Wiired:
wiired1bd3.png

LOL, mine sucks sooo hard. I had like...3 mins to spare on that thing. :lol:

Tarheel
Wiired
Byuakuya..although the render is a bit too blurred...

lol..wiired must not carry on the tradition of every odd sotw.

1. Tyler
2. Wiired
3. Tarheelsuperman

At Adam: Yeah, I realised that after I posted the entry, but I just left it.

Current:
Wiired - 11
Tarheelsuperman - 7
SSBB_Lover - 5
Stranger - 3
Byuakuya - 1

My votes:
1. Gymdawg - I love sigs like this, stands out and has a message, unlike anyone elses (inc. my own)
2. Stranger - Loved this sig from the start, was between this and Gym's to go felt it was better when it had the border and such :]
3. Tarheelsuperman - I like the choice of render alot, though in the middle of the left of the render, you've given a second bit of light, with no source, which I didn't see as good IMO :] other then that, it's good.

Oh Its happening again.

:lol:

I will sit queitly watching all the votes fly to wiired and gymdawg and then they lose at the last minute.

I need to get more then 4 votes this time.

I hope noobs come here and vote:lol:

I'm gonna lose whaaaaa.... naw I dun' care too much. :lol:

hmmmmm......
The entries aren't as impressive as before....

hard.......

1.Gymdawg
2.Byuakuya
3.Wiired

If you can vote for yourself that isn't fair and I'd never do that.

+5 Wiired, love the render and effects, glad you figured out what to do with the text.

+3 TarheelSuperman, good render choice, I like the way it all flows and the text fits in well.

+1 Close, was a hard choice, no offense, but of all the others besides mike and tarheel's, none of them really stood out. but yours was the best of the rest. ;) like the effects around the render.

good job to everybody btw, i think this was the best week yet overall.

w00t! Time to get to work on SOTW 8.

blah. Anime. :lol: hurray for pokemon renders!

Last edited:
1st - Tharheel, that is one of my favourite movies of this year, and the sig itself kicks-ass, great render, great background, great effects, cool "300" text, damm, I shall say, it's your best sig so far IMO :)

2nd - Tyler, I don't know, I like it, it's really well made... It gives the idea that he is sending a group of soldiers, the background looks like a battlefield, with those soldiers and stuff, it's really good :)

3rd - Pras, you're basically immobilizing the God of War, Kratus, with those chains, brutal... your bg looks like a battlefield too, and great idea with the render showing his back, no one does do that, so it's original :)

This week has really good quality, hope that we are all improving in every week :]

demonflair said:
2nd - Tyler, I don't know, I like it, it's really well made... It gives the idea that he is sending a group of soldiers, the background looks like a battlefield, with those soldiers and stuff, it's really good :)
w00t! Thanks. :] I tried to give off the effect (with the 2nd, faded render) That he was blowing into the wind like grains of sand (inspired by Sandman at the end of Spidey 3). And ya, the main render does look like he's commanding a squadron, which is why I chose the appropriate bg. :] Too bad everyone else hated it. >.> Thanks buddy.

Well, I forgot to vote last week...so i'm just going to do it now.

1. Gymdawg: Like Mike said, I love when unique sigs turn out good like this one did. The dog tags (along with the shadow effect) looks great, the highlight of the sig, as i'm sure you intended.

2. Stranger: Well, BW just rox...but besides that. I just love the sig. Usually I don't like them so small, but it's got AMAZING colors and effects. Great text too.

3. Tarheelsuperman: I don't like all the red tbh...it's sort of overdoing it for me. That doesn't make it not amazing. Great job, you're best ever. Great text.

PRAS!!!! I really feel like your sig is awesome. To me, I imagine Kratos was binded up, but he used his power to just break out without a sweat, thus making him very hot which is why he's blurred so much. The thing that kills it (horribly) is the text. You woulda gotten my vote. :[

Nice job everyone, one of the best SOTW's yet. :]

demonflair said:
1st - Tharheel, that is one of my favourite movies of this year, and the sig itself kicks-ass, great render, great background, great effects, cool "300" text, damm, I shall say, it's your best sig so far IMO :)

Thanks!!! I can definitely tell I have improved since my first sad attempts.

Ok...for my votes

1. Close - Love the background and the overall crispness of the sig
2. SSBB_Lover - I like the flow of the sig with and the background color combos. Might have liked it better without the duplicated render in the background but still my 3rd favorite of the week...Mine is 1st :).
3. Wiired - Great blending. I don't like the arrow so much but overall still a great entry.

Current:
Wiired - 21 +3 (24)
Tarheelsuperman - 17 +5 (22)
Gymdawg - 20
SSBB_Lover - 11
Stranger - 9
Close - 6 +1 (7)
Byuakuya - 6

Back