SOTW Contest #9 Applications

Gymdawg

~I Spy Hypocricy~
Nov 4, 2006
Her arms
Wii Online Code
5981-2669-3238-7379
(I'm posting this a few minutes early because I really don't feel like watching the clock 'til midnight. No one's going to enter today anyway.)
sotwlw5.gif

Rules:
-Unlimited number of participants
-Only 1 entry per person
-1 week entry deadline (Due in Sunday at 11.59pm - any sigs applied after that will not be entered)
-1 week voting period (doubles as week for new entries into next contest to maintain a current SOTW)
-Must be relevant to given topic (if not, it will not be entered)
-Must be an original work made within the given week​

The topic for this week is:

[MOVIES OF 2007]
(Released and upcoming)​

Cknapp151 said:
Made too much out of the text (IMO).

Question, does this only apply to movies appearing in theaters or even new movies that come on "Cartoon Network" for example?

ssbb_lover said:
*BUMP* (exactly one hour o_O)

Current entry:

Ghost_rider_sig.png
Totally kickass, but lay off the sharpening/contrast. I think both of those messed up this sig and your no. 8 sig. But maybe thats just me. Anyways, I got dibs on Pirates of the Carribean. ;)

On March 27, 2007 Redman confirmed on BET Rapcity that the sequel to How High is currently being written. The script for How High 2 is being written by Dustin Lee Abraham of CSI fame, who also wrote the first movie.

Methodman's a letdown :/ chances of that being released this year is null, guess I can't do him then (How High's a quality film though :D). I'm gonna find a Hip-hop artist that's doing a film this year though... might do Common.

ssbb_lover said:
Question, does this only apply to movies appearing in theaters or even new movies that come on "Cartoon Network" for example?

My intent was for this to be movies released in theaters in 2007. There are so many good movies this year that I thought everyone would be able to find something of interest.

If you really want to do cartoons you could go with the Simpson's movie, but of course Ghost Rider is an excellent choice.

demonflair said:
Here's my entry:

Resident-Evil-Extintion-Sig.jpg

Comments please

I like the background and the colors but the face of the render looks a bit grainy IMO. Still a good entry.

Who is that and what movie? I'm sure i'll be like oh yeah when you tell me but I've been trying to figure out who it is and it is driving me nuts.

Last edited:
sig6copypm2.jpg

well theres mine, cant wait for it to come out lol

tarheelsuperman said:
I like the background and the colors but the face of the render looks a bit grainy IMO. Still a good entry.

Who is that and what movie? I'm sure i'll be like oh yeah when you tell me but I've been trying to figure out who it is and it is driving me nuts.

Version 2:

Resident-Evil-Exintion-Sig-.jpg

Is it better in that way??

And she is Milla Jovovich from Resident Evil: Extinction :)

Here's a pic of her:

Milla_Jovovich-Glamour04.jpg

She is so hot :)

Back