SOTW Contest #9 Applications

mr_resi said:
JESUS!! When are you guys going to mak the topic eddie! I mean that be so cool you could make like eddie murphy things!/ Eddie(iron maiden) things
i agree lol, i love maiden, i used to have a cat called eddie (after the maiden mascot lol)

Byuakuya said:
Guys, a simple question: Can we only choose movies which have been released in either 2007 or going to be released?

If the movie was released in this year, I see no problem with that. The topic is Movies of 2007, so you can choose a movie that was release in January, for example.

Which movie do you intend to apply in your sig??

demonflair said:
If the movie was released in this year, I see no problem with that. The topic is Movies of 2007, so you can choose a movie that was release in January, for example.

Which movie do you intend to apply in your sig??
I had House of Flying Daggers in mind (one of favourites), but then I realised that it was a film which was released in 2004. :lol:

Byuakuya said:
I had House of Flying Daggers in mind (one of favourites), but then I realised that it was a film which was released in 2004. :lol:

Never seen that one...

Pras there are loads of good movies in this year... but don't try to copy the other's theme.

Meh... who cares, we are going to have many transformers entries, just like the other week when we had 4 GoW entries.

demonflair said:
Never seen that one...

Pras there are loads of good movies in this year... but don't try to copy the other's theme.

Meh... who cares, we are going to have many transformers entries, just like the other week when we had 4 GoW entries.
I want to do something that no one has thought about doing. Stand out a bit.

Byuakuya said:
I want to do something that no one has thought about doing. Stand out a bit.

That was what I thought... I'm not sure if I will entry that sig...

There are so many movies... I need a cool one, where to find it?? I don't know... :lol:

Is there any Jamie Foxx movie coming out in this year?? :cool:

demonflair said:
That was what I thought... I'm not sure if I will entry that sig...

There are so many movies... I need a cool one, where to find it?? I don't know... :lol:

Is there any Jamie Foxx movie coming out in this year?? :cool:
I am having a look through a list of films right now.

Byuakuya said:
Goodluck with your choice. I still need to make up my mind.

I have a problem... do I need to get renders from the movie he is acting for (in this year), or I can just choose a random pic of him??

demonflair said:
I have a problem... do I need to get renders from the movie he is acting for (in this year), or I can just choose a random pic of him??
i wasnt sure on that either as i just used any old pic of homer for the simpsons movie... may have to change...

demonflair said:
I am guessing it has to be from the film. I think that the character must be in the Sig, so don't worry about the actor.

Byuakuya said:
I am guessing it has to be from the film. I think that the character must be in the Sig, don't worry about the actor.

I have only two pics to choose!?! That got be hard man...

Almo said:
i wasnt sure on that either as i just used any old pic of homer for the simpsons movie... may have to change...

If what Pras said is true then you will have to change it :S

Back