Sotw;

Wiired said:
Sweet fellas, I hope to get it up and running on Sunday.

And I agree; I recon more people will participate also. No sign of Demon or Byuakuakuakua yet.
I apologise for arriving so late to this party. :lol:
You guys already know my answer to this question: "YES", with a capital "Y", "E" and of-course, the all-important "S". :lol:

Anybody care to set it up?

Off topic:

Nice to see you posting again Tarheelsuperman.

As I was reading through the posts I was thinking of Tarheels :lol:

Seeing as I've been getting into sig making a lot more recently I'll probably give them a try. I'll have a lot more time on my hands after Monday so I'll be able to take part most of the time =]

At the moment, I've been caught up with college, work, homework, midterms and sports. However, I wouldn't mind helping set up the SOTW. Also, if you'd like any threads stickied/cleaned up, let me know and I'll look into it.

Last edited:
Suggestion:

Romance/Valentines Day

Not sure if many would go for it.

Personal Opinion: We need a very easy topic to draw the GFX artists to SOTW before throwing in a difficult one. Music perhaps? I have an Incubus stock I'd love to use.

ssbb_lover said:
Personal Opinion: We need a very easy topic to draw the GFX artists to SOTW before throwing in a difficult one. Music perhaps? I have an Incubus stock I'd love to use.
Last time we did romance we got about 4 sigs.
And Music isn't that easy, as when you use a drawing it's easier to mabye blend it in with the backround than a real person.

I had intentions on starting off with a Freestyle. The best way to attract people to it, is to let them do what they like. Application thread will be up in due course.

Back