Soul Caliber Legends OR Lego Star Wars the complete Saga?

lattes

WiiChat Member
Dec 19, 2007
Anyone here have both? What do you think? Do either allow for online play? I think I am going to go out tomorrow and get at least one new game which will probably be MOHH2, the other is up in the air.

lattes said:
Anyone here have both? What do you think? Do either allow for online play? I think I am going to go out tomorrow and get at least one new game which will probably be MOHH2, the other is up in the air.

Lego Star Wars by far is much better than Soul Calibur Legends but you can't play online with none of them.

If you want to play online MOHH2 is the best (you play with whoever is online, no friend codes, very similar to XBOX LIVE but free) or Mario Strikers Charged but need friend codes for Strikers.

Last edited:
played sould caliber for a little and it was fun but not as good as the others as for lego i heard its a sellar game

Personally, I would opt out of buying both of those games as they are both pretty bad IMO.
Medal Of Honor Heroes 2 is good, but I would pick up Zack & Wiki ($29.99 in most stores now), No More Heroes or Super Mario Galaxy if you don't have that one yet.

Back