Soul Calibur "Legends" break tradition

to make it more like the adventure mode of the eariler sc games, which actully went very well.

Heh, never knew SC was an adventure game. But the Wii needs these kinds of games entering. And by the video it looks pretty decent so far.

RivalDestiny said:
Heh, never knew SC was an adventure game. But the Wii needs these kinds of games entering. And by the video it looks pretty decent so far.

I never knew of one either. eh..I know there is a campaign type mode in 3 where you level characters up and take them across the battlefield and take over strongholds...but I've never heard of an adventure mode.

I don't think this game was ever meant to be a true sc game...it would be neat if we eventually get one though :-/

the adventure mode was in the 1st one and a similar type in the second, i didn't play the 3rd

They're still coming out with the more traditional SoulCalibur 4, but only on XBOX 360 and PS3.

I still like the look of this game...it might not be the game I was expecting, but I'm not too bothered because it still looks good! It's on my list.

Yeah it looks very good and I will get it as soon as it comes out

looks great i just hope that this game will have that two-on-two fighting that i love and grew to kill with style

edit: just read up on it, sucks, why would they do that? most ppl, or just me, like it for fighting like a mad man

Last edited:
don't be angry, they will probably make another Soulcalibur exclusively for Wii

I don't remember the guy's name but he wanted to do something like Legends a couple of years ago and he actually didn't think about putting it on the Wii at first.

People complain about 3rd parties putting crappy developing teams on Wii games but Namco assigns Legends to Project Soul and most people yawn. =/

well even though this may not be the soul cailbur we love i guess we should give it a chance to show that it's good

Back