Soul Calibur - Legends

I remember playing a ps1 game that i liked.

soul something, it was like tekken with weapons:lol:

was that linked to soul calibur?

it had a green person on it with claws

Soul Edge? That was the first game :D

Personally I never played that one...Soul Calibur for the Dreamcast was my first. Damn I played it so much I got blisters.

No, dont think it was soul edge. . .

I'l try to dig it up:lol:

EDIT: i've dug it up, it was the soul edge PS1 version in europe: Soul Blade:D that game rocked!

Last edited:
This game should be great, Soul Calibur was my all time favorite for the Dreamcast. I'm really looking forward to this, sounds different. It's a adventure game so I'm guessing this one has some role playing elements to it? I hope they sill keep a one on one fighting mode in it. I'd like to see if Link will make a appearance in this one like the Game Cube version, that be awesomeness.

Any one ever play the dc verson with the rod controller

This could be better

MK: Deception had that adventure mode to it. . .

So will sould calibur has the same sort of adventure mode?

From what I can gather the control scheme for Soul Calibur is being kept under wraps, but is said to incorporate both the Wiimote and nunchuck simultaneously. There should be something more than simply swinging the Wiimote around, just don't expect the same depth as the fighting series. As more fighting experience is gathered, however, players can earn titles (i.e. Knight, Soldier) that unlock additional attacks. Sounds pretty awesome and i for cant wait till it comes out...anyone have any clue on when?

I LOVED Soul Calibur 3 and I was waiting for a Wii fighting game, "while I was waiting for SSBB lol" and this is PERFECT!!!

Cpt.McCloud said:
MK: Deception had that adventure mode to it. . .

So will sould calibur has the same sort of adventure mode?
Soul caliber had the same type of mode
Where it gives you a challange to do but you win gold

Good find, I'l probs get this since i missed out on the other games. .

Back