Soul Calibur Vs. Mario Galaxy

NintoFreak

WiiChat Member
Nov 23, 2007
Today I bought my copy of Super Mario Galaxy. Although the structure of the game really makes me dizzy, it is very fun. On the other hand Soul Calibur Legends just game out exclusivly for the Wii. What do you think is better?

GTFO my post, I am asking a simple question. I guess you don't have the brains to understand what I am asking. Sad...

NintoFreak said:
GTFO my post, I am asking a simple question. I guess you don't have the brains to understand what I am asking. Sad...
Sad...dude this question is pathetic, I'm sorry..I can see your new, simple question..I'll say!!!..simple answer

MARIO GALAXY

Ok, Ok, Atleast ONE person gave me an answer. I think its because I'm car sick, I think the game is the reason.

Soul Calibur has gotten below mediocre reviews. So, that's why he was making fun of you. Knowledge would lead to less ridicule.

Yes, but alot of Soul Calibur games are pretty fun. Excuse me for not looking up the game.

Soul Calibur is an excellent game, but this "Legends" bs seems a bit of a rip off IMHO. Number 4 isn't coming out on Wii so they're just trying to make up for it probably.

I wouldn't give it the time of day.

On the contrary Galaxy is just the most incredible game I've ever played. I'd even go as far as saying it's the BEST game I've ever ever ever ever played in the 25 years I've been on this planet!

Theres just no comparing the two....

Two VERY diffrent games

At least compare Galaxy to some thing in the same mold

Back