Sound Test in Melee, Help

elmo_999

Wii launch Owner
Nov 28, 2006
BC (go nucks and lions)
I've had SSBM since '02. Today i unlocked final destination, celebi trophy, mariu (some chick from LoZ) trophy and sound test making me unlocking everything in the game excluding 1 or 2 trophies. Now, evrytime i load up the menu, a different song from the game is playing. is there any way i can fix this? I'd rather just the right music play at the right time. SSBM vets lend me a hand.

elmo_999 said:
I've had SSBM since '02. Today i unlocked final destination, celebi trophy, mariu (some chick from LoZ) trophy and sound test making me unlocking everything in the game excluding 1 or 2 trophies. Now, evrytime i load up the menu, a different song from the game is playing. is there any way i can fix this? I'd rather just the right music play at the right time. SSBM vets lend me a hand.

seriously, that's one of the annoying thing about unlocking sound test. ive tried but i can't seem to be able to fix that either. i think if you press some buttons at the title screen, you can change it, but i don't know what they are, sorry:(

Back