Sound Track

Revival

WiiChat Member
Nov 27, 2006
There's some music, or possibly just one track on Strikers I think is ace. I don't own the game yet, but I think it's the Classroom level music, I just think it's cool.

I've been looking all over the net (clearly not well enough) for a download of it, or even pruchasing the soundtrack, not finding it.

Help!

Yeah I was going to until I read the first post with the guy slagging off the menu music, and saw it as more of a complaint :p

Yeah but I see is as a general disscusion, No worries I'll tell you if I find the soundtrack with the Track on it :)

Thanks :D If not.. someone should record it off the game for me :D!!

You shouldn't double post or bump for that matter when music should now be discussed in the link above :rolleyes:
lee

If you have iTunes, check the iMixes on the iTunes Store if the song is sung by an actual artist, if it's a Nintendo-based track, then it won't be on iTunes for sure.

FR. said:
If you have iTunes, check the iMixes on the iTunes Store if the song is sung by an actual artist, if it's a Nintendo-based track, then it won't be on iTunes for sure.

Thanks I'll give that a go, need to download iTunes first

You do know you need an iPod for iTunes, well you don't need it but if you want to download the song, you will have to pay 79p or 99 cents, and you can only play it in iTunes, unless you have an iPod which you can then transfer the song over to it.
Lee

Back