Sources (Other Than Sony) proving the PS3 is in high demand

Sovieto said:
okay so you did make this thread to diss the ps3?
and most of them boost up within last 10 minutes

No this thread is for the supporters to actually provide something here which hasn't happened yet.

And yes lots of items do boost near the ending. There are lots of ended PS3 auctions though that went under retail though.

Wii&Ps3 said:
Whats so hard to understand that sony ramped up production and is doing a great job distributing them to stores? Sony sold more than all the other consoles this time of year (except for wii). I guess the demand isnt there :lol:
Oh, Sony "ramped up production" to meet demand eh?

Well, show me a news article that says that.

I'm still waiting for one article. One.

Oh, here's some more facts to back up the FACT that demand is dwindling.

*hint* pay close attention to the huge headline

http://www.gwn.com/articles/article.php/id/850/title/PlayStation_3_Supply_Surpasses_Demand.html

Last edited:
Crow... he's pretty full of it and makes a habit of trying to piss people off; he's a troll.

Send him to space and make him watch cheesy movies, man...

BlenderWizard said:
Crow... he's pretty full of it and makes a habit of trying to piss people off; he's a troll.

Send him to space and make him watch cheesy movies, man...
I couldn't decide if he was actually that much of an idiot or just trying to piss people off.

Also, nice MST3K reference.

I guess shipping over 2 million consoles doesnt mean they ramped up production considering there was about 500,000 for launch when they were manufacturing them for months.

I will make this simpler for you

Manufacturing the ps3 for 3-5 months got them 500,000 for launch. December through today put out another 1.5 million on top of the 500,000. They had another company step in to help make blue laser diodes. Thats why production has gone up. I cant make it any simpler for you. Maybe you can print this and bring it to a kintergarden teacher, so she can show you with blocks? I bet if you asked nice she would even show you with beanie babies or little toy soldiers.

Last edited:
BlenderWizard said:
I couldn't get mine to sell above retail on eBay BEFORE christmas...

I took it's ass back to WalMart.

Post a link to your auction. I think i looked it over before and there were some mistakes on it.

CrowTRobot said:

http://www.gwn.com/articles/article.php/id/850/title/PlayStation_3_Supply_Surpasses_Demand.html

http://www.us.playstation.com/News/PressReleases/373

http://www.gamesindustry.net/content_page.php?aid=22247

1 million + 1 million = 2 million.

Wii&Ps3 said:
I guess shipping over 2 million consoles doesnt mean they ramped up production considering there was about 500,000 for launch when they were manufacturing them for months.

I will make this simpler for you

Manufacturing the ps3 for 3-5 months got them 500,000 for launch. December through today put out another 1.5 million on top of the 500,000. They had another company step in to help make blue laser diodes. Thats why production has gone up. I cant make it any simpler for you. Maybe you can print this and bring it to a kintergarden teacher, so she can show you with blocks? I bet if you asked nice she would even show you with beanie babies or little toy soldiers.

yeah, they made more and theyre still on shelves cause no ones buying them,

if sony said **** tastes nice, youd prolly go eat it :cornut:

CrowTRobot said:

see? this thread was made to diss the ps3

crowTRobot = fag, you love your wii or whatever why arent you talking about how good it is instead of wasting time on ps3

p.s. you have a kickass avatar

Last edited:
My gf's father went to buy a wiimote today, and saw a few ps3's in the display case.

Sovieto said:
see? this thread was made to diss the ps3

crowTRobot = fag, you love your wii or whatever why arent you talking about how good it is instead of wasting time on ps3

p.s. you have a kickass avatar

Diss+fag+kickass= my vocabulary in middle school.

Wii&Ps3 said:
Post a link to your auction. I think i looked it over before and there were some mistakes on it.

Yeah, you pointed out something with the shipping, but that's cool... I sell **** on ebay all the time. Nobody else's were seling at that time, either; I looked.

How bout some links to your auctions?

CrowTRobot said:
Diss+fag+kickass= my vocabulary in middle school.
you should have expanded it, oh well to late now
+ if i said to flame ps3 i would have just got flamed, just sinking down to the vocab of wii fanboys

Back