South Park

Eva

WiiChat Member
Feb 13, 2009
Okay well im a south park fan and i was wondering what's your favorite south park episode or your favorite south park moment. mine would have to be the ginger episode i thought it was hilarious what's yours?

the episode when Wendy dumped Stan, they go to 'Raisins' and Stan goes goth. Butters thinks he's dateing a Raisins chick.
classic 80's songs playing during the episode

some other noteables from this past season (season 12 i think)
Elementary School Musical (never watched high school musical)
Breast Cancer Show Ever
Major Boobage (the 'Heavy Metal' episode where Kenny gets high on cat urine)
Canada on Strike (Butters sings 'what what in the butt')

D-Yikes: Season 11-Episode 6 (The 300 parody)

also

Make Love, Not Warcraft: Season 10-Episode 8

There are so many. My absolute favorite is when Cartman buys pubes and then makes the kid eat his parents out of spite.
Don't mess with Cartman.

guitar hero one
wow one
The Cancer episode
The Imaginationland episodes

God, two many good ones to remember.

Grey Dawn, when the town goes into panic from the elderly driving.

Volcano, one of my first favorite episodes.
The Wal-Mart episode
The episode where Eric Cartman believes he has psychic powers and becomes a Psychic Detective.
WoW ep
Majority of the old episodes.

silly stuff, Haven't been bothered to watch the last episodes that came out though.

lol ive had this discussion with like 10 people and top 5 for me is, and making a top 5 is very hard but picking the best all around episodes:

Scott Tenerman Must Die
Cartman Sucks
Casa Bonita
Ginger Kids
( The new one from this last season with Obama and Mccain forgot its name lol and lazy to go to my dvrs and look it up ) Mainly because I am a huge Oceans Eleven/Italian Job/Natl. Treasure fan. And loved how they did the whole episiode.

But like 95% of them are all good and almost everyone has at least 1 classic part in it.

And the worst is :

( The hockey one ) so bad I dont want to remember its name.

Favortie part from any episode is the Rednecks from " Goobacks " -
" They took our Jobs "

"Crips and Bloods" When Gimmy and Timmy become crips and kill some punk a$$ bloods lol

"Walmart episode" When the guy shits his pants once he is dead was so funny

"Guitar Hero episode" Just look at my sig

i have many more.......

And the worst is :

( The hockey one ) so bad I dont want to remember its name.

Favortie part from any episode is the Rednecks from " Goobacks " -
" They took our Jobs "

The one where stan has to coach the pewee hockey team? That one was hilarous. The kid with cancer tell them to win a game for him, and they tie. Then then the team comes to see him they ask how the kid is doing and the doctor tells the team, "It's almost like he's tied with cancer."

I like the one where eric buys the theme park and the one where the religeous people move in. That one is just funny

The Warcraft episode is easily the best I think. Brilliant.
I also loved the one with the pokemon parody, forgot its name.

Sadly, I stopped watching south park after a while. The last few episodes I saw were starting to become waaay too gruesome for me, and sometimes they were just insulting people without any real motive or purpose. Kind of lost my faith in the show.

Back