Spam mail testing.

Yup. lol
Actually... I was SO bored today that I went to 1bclicks.com and I was clicking it for like, 30mins straight. :lol:

Wow, this is some task you have taken on here. I wish you all the luck with your testing and I will try and contribute in due time.

Thanks! lol

The funny thing is... here I am TRYING to get spam, and I don't have near as much as I get in my actual e-mail account. :sick:

EDIT: Hehehe! I'm offline!
That's weird... lol.

I am TOO online! lol

Ya, but those you have to put in addresses, and phone numbers... along w/a lot of other stuff that just seems pointless for some spam. lol

So far?
IDk, let me see...

You are currently using 4 MB (0%) of your 2847 MB.

Stranger said:
lol, this is great! i'll send you some random crap to take up space
lol, thanks!

I'm giving you rep just for that.:thumbsup:

EDIT: Oh, would anyone have any clue on how to turn that into a javascript? Or HTML even? I want to post how full it is on my website, w/o having to update it manually.

Last edited:
lol, thanks.

Tell everyone you can, we'll need a lot more helpers if we want to accomplish it in our lifetimes. :lol:

I've sent you some, Robert is my middle name, ohh wait ain't that supposed to be help.

Google offer tonnes of space, yet people fear whenever they get an email and delete it quickly.

hahah, ya. This is why I want to see if i CAN fill it up, when I'm actually trying. :p

Back